• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Updated Glass! Falcon Menace 4-14 FFP

MagicBullet

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
Arcadia, Florida
It was fun at my house yesterday. Man I love this scope and LaRue mount. Thanks to all for the great advice.I also picked up a Badger Ordnance 22MOA riser rail if I need it. And yes the caps will be upgraded as soon as I get to the gun shop
wink.gif

P.S.
427 Cobra you were right about LaRue, It was early christmas when I opened the box. All kinds of goodies!!
grin.gif

Rob
IMG_7788.jpg

IMG_7789.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7800.jpg
IMG_7801.jpg

Re: Updated Glass! Falcon Menace 4-14 FFP

Im very impressed so far with mine. The adjustments seem a little stiff but Im sure they will loosen up some. I have only put a few rounds down the tube with it on my .308 but comeups of 10 and 15 mils were right on the money.

My buddy just put a new 14 ffp on his 300 win. He was running the fixed 10. He put together a respectable 8 inch 3 shot group at 1050yds. I just purchased a 10 and 14 myself, but have yet to put them to use. I think they are the absolute best bang for buck scope on the market today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nhassey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where can you get one in the cont us? </div></div>

16 month post resurrection for that?!

I used the search engine on the site and this came up...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nhassey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where can you get one in the cont us?</div></div>
i bought mine from Mitchell Ordnance.

I agree with you on the WOTAC best bang in my book for the money and Matt over there is a great guy he stands behind his scopes. I have one free one left and it's going on a 338 Win Mag. Would love to get the Lapua Mag but the cost of ammo put a hold on that. Besides I can reload the Win Mag for right around $1.50 a round where as the Lapua would cost me close to $3.00/ $3.50 a round the load.