• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Open for New Orders: LAPUA/SK Rimfire Ammo Pelican 1040 Inserts (See last post)

2 Black inserts, 1 blue insert, and 1 yellow insert remaining…

Both blue inserts available now are spoken for. Two black and one yellow still available…

Both Blue inserts shipped.
Two black and one yellow still available to ship now…
Can print more in additional colors also.

Good evening Zen,

Inserts came in and they are fantastic. Great fit, perfect actually and far better than anticipated. The tolerances are impressive. Great job dude!

pete

Attachments

• sk 1.jpg
    sk 1.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 73
  • sk 2.jpg
    sk 2.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 76
  • sk 3.jpg
    sk 3.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: zenbike
Good evening Zen,

Inserts came in and they are fantastic. Great fit, perfect actually and far better than anticipated. The tolerances are impressive. Great job dude!

pete
Glad you like them. 😁

I’ve been using the heck out of mine at benchrest matches. Between relays I’ll pour a box into the lid and load five mags out of it which is plenty for one relay.
05702028-A053-4312-B318-8CC541DBB263.jpeg

Interested in two 1040 cases with inserts or just the inserts, not sure what's available, color does not matter.

Hello all,
I NEED TO READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM OR I WILL BE BANNED.

Edit by me:
I am sorry I did not buy the $20 month option to post my post. I was contacted by someone from this forum and was asked if that was something I can do I said yes. He also directed me here and said "I am looking for an insert for a pelican case. It looks like the attached link and would probably be a great addition to your store. Someone on snipershide use to sell them and that thread is still very active even though he is not selling these any longer."
So forgive me for saying that and breaking the rules. I was not trying to cause any issues.

Last edited: