• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Open for New Orders: LAPUA/SK Rimfire Ammo Pelican 1040 Inserts (See last post)

zenbike

Short Range Precision
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2019
    I have 4 Short Range Precision Lapua/SK .22 LR match ammo storage inserts with Pelican 1040 cases.

1 each, Black, Red, Blue, Gold boxes with matching inserts. $85 plus shipping each, as pictured, ammo not included. šŸ˜ These are new, and unused. If you have your own box, I'd sell just the inserts for $50 each plus shipping.

I can do inserts with your custom text, or in custom colors, or for other ammunition brands, if anyone wants them.

PM me.

PXL_20210213_163619277.jpg

PXL_20210213_163342436.jpg PXL_20210213_163333577.jpg
    PXL_20210213_163317946.jpg PXL_20210213_163306640.jpg
    PXL_20210213_163423078.jpg PXL_20210213_163408379.jpg
    PXL_20210213_163504781.jpg PXL_20210213_163455394.jpg

Last edited:
    The four with boxes are sold, I have one black, one silver, two copper, and one blue without boxes if anyone's interested

Black insert is sold.
    One silver, two copper one blue, remaining

Just the 2 copper left. Inserts only, unless you want me to get you a box for it.
    PXL_20210213_224213037.jpg

PXL_20210213_224236412.jpg

Reactions: Defender32
    That copper is beautiful. I worry about me being retarded and dumping the damn thing out.

That copper is beautiful. I worry about me being retarded and dumping the damn thing out.
    Brother, if I haven't managed to do it yet, you're probably safe. šŸ˜‚

In all seriousness, though, a number of us at our local NRL 22 Club have been using one of these, for between six months and a year and a half depending on which of us you're talking about. Haven't had one dump yet, they're nice and stable, and the insert is a tight fit in the Box. It's also able to fold open flat which means that the lid of the box is not in your way when you're picking one round at a time out to load your mags.

Brother, if I haven't managed to do it yet, you're probably safe. šŸ˜‚

In all seriousness, though, a number of us at our local NRL 22 Club have been using one of these, for between six months and a year and a half depending on which of us you're talking about. Haven't had one dump yet, they're nice and stable, and the insert is a tight fit in the Box. It's also able to fold open flat which means that the lid of the box is not in your way when you're picking one round at a time out to load your mags.
    Ok. Send me a Cooper one!! If you make any more Black or Red let me know. I have 2 buddies that would probably like them as well.

Reactions: zenbike
    Iā€™ll take the copper and black box if you can do 65?

Do the 1040ā€™s come from Pelican with foam?

They do, if they are a solid color lid. The clear top lid ones don't. Also the foam kits for the clear tops make the whole package pretty ugly.

Reactions: unoigo
    I have 3 other inserts (only) that I've printed over the last couple days available again.

1 Blue insert only
    1 Silver Insert only
    1 Black insert only

PXL_20210213_163607126.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: southerngolfer
    1 Blue insert only
    1 Silver Insert only SPF
    1 Black insert only

1 Blue insert only Sold
    1 Silver Insert only Sold
    1 Black insert only. SPF.

That's all folks. Probably have more in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Basher
    First batch went out today, if yours was in it you should have a tracking number from me by now.

If you have not received tracking number, then yours will go out by the end of the week.

I'm doing my best to get everything out in the order it was requested, but all the message times and stuff are a bit confusing. So, cross your fingers that it works as planned. šŸ˜„šŸ¤žšŸ»

PXL_20210217_012030267.jpg

All preprinted inserts are sold, I am taking pre-orders for the next batch if anybody wants one. Otherwise I'll list them here when they're printed.

Got my insert last night when I got home. What a perfect fit.
    Very well made.
    Kudos to you sir on a great product, buy in confidence.
    I'll have to buy some more cases and get some more inserts for some local kids that shoot the 22 matches.

Reactions: zenbike