• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Updated List: Selling off my extra reloading components (Michigan)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I've got some extra components that I gathered as backups to what I typically use but now I've acquired enough that I don't need the backup anymore. Powder and primers need to be FTF in West Michigan or within 1 hour of Grand Rapids (unless you're buying all of it then I'd be willing to drive closer to 2). Just looking to get what I paid so don't balk at the prices, they're still like half what the going rate on gunbroker is.

Powder:
    - (2) 8lb jugs of H1000. One is from 2019, the other from late 2020. Both have been stored in humidity/temp controlled rooms - $350 per jug
    - (1) 8lb jug of IMR4198. This is a great powder for 300 BLK or even 223. Bought it beginning of this year - $320
    - Check back later for more.

Primers:
    - (1000) Federal 150 Large Pistol Primers. No use for them as I don't shoot 45 anymore. Bought them this year - $100

Bullets:

Trades:
    - will trade 1:1 on powder for AA2015, Varget, or Retumbo
    - will trade 1:1 on primers for SPP, SRP, or LRP
    - Could use a self timing titanium brake in the 6, 6.5, or 30 cal flavor with 5/8x24 pitch
    - Need a decent light weight scope to put on my hunter. Anything over 15x on the top end with a 30mm tube.

Last edited:
    Updated the list. Sorry it's a little incomplete, I will be adding more powder, possibly more primers, and for sure some 115 DTACs and some .223 boolits later.

Interested in dtacs when available. Thanks