• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Updated Pics of my 40XB - Viperskins

RicosRevenge

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2009
D/FW
So I sent my AI skins out for Hyrdodipping and have run into some "challenges." I got sick of waiting so I just went ahead and bought some Viperskins to try them out. I love the look but it will take some getting used to... the pistol grip is a little short for me but the balance is very nice.

Here she is:
Rem 40XB - AICS - Super Sniper 16X - TPS 20 MOA base and rings - Parker Hale Bipod
393401_317557451611196_100000708328989_978040_46960219_n.jpg

Re: Updated Pics of my 40XB - Viperskins

Nice looking rifle. I just updated my 40XB in a new stock. Will be posting it in the picture section soon.

Gene

It takes a bit to get used to the viper skins . I'm still undecided , but I do like the tuck up with the support hand over the thumbhole .

Hmmm not bad. Like the way they look, but not the way they handle/feel.

Have you tried any positional shooting with them yet to compare?

Regards,
DT

Very little. The range I shoot at is a large public range. They let only a couple of us shoot rimfire at the 100 yard line. When it is dead there we can experiment more. I've been able to shoot standing but only been able to dry fire prone, support-side and sitting.