• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Updates on RemArms, LLC?

bonifacio

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2017
I thought they were picking up where Remington Arms left off. But seems like stuff just isn't available. Did I miss something?

I talked a friend into a 700 build before Remington Arms went bankrupt. Got some parts and then they went bankrupt. Now trying to find a standard action has become impossible without overpaying. Even trying to find a factory rifle for the action. Seems really rare. Is this something that's still in progress?

I thought they were picking up where Remington Arms left off.
And WTF would anyone want anything made on Remington's old tooling?

And setting up manufacturing capability does take time, ya know. They just resume production of the 870 in Mar of this year and it was the first (and prob least challenging to make) firearm to do so. As far as I know, they are not publishing a schedule for individual model's reintroduction.

And, IME most C level execs are expert BS artists and I think that includes Italia. Very little that he has stated has come to fruition.

I could use some bdl parts. I recently called the new RemArms, their response was nope, and sent me off to some website that I have since forgotten, that was pretty much unusable. The few items that I seemed to be able to identify were priced far higher than I could have imagined.

I spoke with them in detail and the Rem Arms 700 should be out sooner than later I'd guess about 4 to 7 months. Dave Kiff at PTG is working closely with RemArms and in fact has a lot of parts there in hand. Give Dave a call if you're interested...

Mike R.

Reactions: Terry Cross
I could use some bdl parts. I recently called the new RemArms, their response was nope, and sent me off to some website that I have since forgotten, that was pretty much unusable. The few items that I seemed to be able to identify were priced far higher than I could have imagined.

I got BDL parts for my Origin build from Redhawk Rifles and Numrinch just a few months ago. Everything fits together fine.

We've had at least half a dozen actions come in from the new RemArms, plus 700 BDLs in a couple calibers, and standard and Wingmaster 870s.
They're producing and shipping, just not in the volumes that we used to expect.

Reactions: Digetydog
No problem locating them, my wholesalers have them; Bud's has LA's in stock, and short action ADL for just over $500- at that price, no different than the "old days"- buy the rifle for the donor action.

At $500 for the actions now- when they used to be $300- they're outta range in my book. When I can buy a Mack for less than $200 more they've become overpriced.