• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Upgraded: 700 and AR

Re: Upgraded: 700 and AR

TropperBrian,

Nice looking setup, Great looking guns!

How do you like the B&C stock I see alot of guys here have nothing good to say about them??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FarmBoy28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please tell me where i can get that ar15 front handle </div></div>

Magpul.

Try Midwest here on The Hide.

LOL FarmBoy28, that signature is AWESOME!

Axeman should see it.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NF41780</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TropperBrian,

Nice looking setup, Great looking guns!

How do you like the B&C stock I see alot of guys here have nothing good to say about them??</div></div>

I only bought it because I am getting a pretty large contour stock, didn't want to grind down a Hogue, and couldn't afford a McRee.

It takes some getting used to, I don't like how the grip fits my hand and I get some pretty significant face slap. Guess time will tell.

sweet i have the same set up but different optics sitting on my bell and carlson stock.