• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater "Upload" on Amazon Prime

marc.

MM1
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2014
San Diego
This popped up on my FIrestick recommendation section.. usually I just skip past this part but I'm running out of decent stuff to watch :LOL: . This show is REALLY good! I ended up binging 6 episodes (28 min/episode) in the first sitting. It's basically a show about being able to upload your consciousness in to a virtual system before you die and the things that go on with one guy in the "afterlife". Seems like they're already working in some plot twists, and there's no way that the show will be finished in one season, which SUCKS because I know I'm going to have to wait another year before the second season comes out, but whatever. Andy Allo is the main female character and she is super frickin hawt holy shit :love:

In any case.. if you're a fan of comedies like The Office or Parks and Rec, you'll probably dig this show. Highly recommend!

Reactions: E-Tool
Yeah, I liked it too, it's a pretty good sci fi comedy, or is it a dramedy? Either way it's good.

BTW, how they upload 'em? Blowing up the head? That's sort of the idea behind no-clone technology, the original is destroyed during conversion to information. It was a teleportation seminar at university I'm referring to but uploading was the halfway point to teleporting. So it was funny to see them get that part right --in a way that was funny (head vaporizes, body collapses, family freaks the fuck out!).

I think they could have a lot of fun with buffering issues in the next season if it occurs to 'em.

I’ve enjoyed it thus far but haven’t finished yet. Hope they continue though.. the world they’re building is pretty interesting!

Well I binged through it this week and found it interesting, but totally antiChristian. Lose your head and you're going to heaven or hell depending upon your, and everyone's choice to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, or rejecting him sealing your fate for eternity. This life and all its distractions is the chance for your soul to be with God or his cast out son, Lucifer suffering throughout eternity.

Entertaining, reminded me of Altered carbon I like it too. My top scifi show for the recent years is still expanse though.