• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPS Driver Stealing Guns

nashlaw

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2006
manchester, tn
Southern CA driver for Big Brown has been caught stealing firearms destined for a gunshop on his route. The feds got the indictment on him and an accomplice he was selling the pilfered guns through.

Sorry this was happening, (this wasn't a surprise to anyone) glad the bastard was caught, and I truly hope that he is charged, convicted, and punished one heck of a lot more than others were. Even though they were sanctioned.

About time one of these scumbags gets caught, you always hear the horror stories on the hide about shipments being stolen and UPS giving the victim a hard time about delivery documentation or stupid shit.

Also I can only imagine that most jurors/Americans have fallen victim to logistic thievery of some kind. So as long as the investigators or the prosecutor do not fuck up, the driver will get his.

Brilliant driver. Like he didn't KNOW that the packages were tracked and it could be proven they made it to HIS truck but not to the customer.

The guys who steal them off the line between plane and truck are smarter than THAT.

I'd like to see the Fed's make an example of this fool, and the next, and the next.

Honestly surprised this doesnt happen more often to be honest. All it takes is a driver who is somewhat into guns to figure out exactly what he is carrying. Heck my UPS driver has delivered a ton of firearms related stuff and has commented on how i was lucky ot be getting powder before or to enjoy my new long gun (C&R purchase). I asked him how he knew and he simply stated he was into guns and reloading too. So he saw a package from Powdervalley and as we know powder makes a sort of unique sound so he knew what it was (the explosives sticker helps too) and with the long gun he knew of J&S Sales since he had bought from them before as well.

Thankfully he is a really nice and honest guy!

I'd like to see a photo of the scum bag! I wonder, as he was engaged in interstate commerce, and involving firearms, if he will be charge with all the crimes he has committed, and more importantly, sentenced to Federal Prison for a long stay. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Velillen, I hope your Smokeless Powder for Small Arms, did NOT have an Explosives sticker!!

I had rifle from KMW drop off the radar while in transit. I called UPS and found my rifle in Sparta, Tn. It was, in the words of the customer service rep, "sitting in a corner". The story was more strange because Sparta is 50 miles from my home and I just happened to be driving past the delivery hub when the lady told me this over the phone. I told her to hold the package as I turned into the parking lot.

I had rifle from KMW drop off the radar while in transit. I called UPS and found my rifle in Sparta, Tn. It was, in the words of the customer service rep, "sitting in a corner". The story was more strange because Sparta is 50 miles from my home and I just happened to be driving past the delivery hub when the lady told me this over the phone. I told her to hold the package as I turned into the parking lot.
Ive had packages delivered to stores that had no connection with me what so ever luckily I was able to retrieve my packages but unfortunately some dummy at those stores signed for it without even verifying it was theres.

let me see if I got this correct..............you have a job driving a small truck making 30 bucks an hour and your not happy..........
this is probably the best job you can get in this country without any education or training......

let me see if I got this correct..............you have a job driving a small truck making 30 bucks an hour and your not happy..........
this is probably the best job you can get in this country without any education or training......

Our local ups driver was a family friend, he had like 20 years in and a lot of stock when the company went public. He still delivers packages, when he isn't polishing his classic car collection.

This is likely true but those guys work their asses off. You may not need education or training but you do need a work ethic or drive. Most who tried that job would fail, because its too hard.

This is likely true but those guys work their asses off. You may not need education or training but you do need a work ethic or drive. Most who tried that job would fail, because its too hard.

All the ups drivers I know are lazy, fat, stoners, or a combination of the three.

I would not call that hard work at all.

Maybe it's different in New York City or something. But from what I've seen it's a cake job.

All the ups drivers I know are lazy, fat, stoners, or a combination of the three.

I would not call that hard work at all.

Maybe it's different in New York City or something. But from what I've seen it's a cake job.

The UPS drivers here in Vegas drive all day in a aluminum box truck with absolutely no climate control. I know for a fact the summer time temperature in that truck can be as high as 137 degrees. Driver are also subject to random drug testing and must pass a DOT physical every 2 years.

A job at USP is no cake job, trust me on this.

The driver steeling should and rightly so go to prison for a long time

The UPS drivers here in Vegas drive all day in a aluminum box truck with absolutely no climate control. I know for a fact the summer time temperature in that truck can be as high as 137 degrees. Driver are also subject to random drug testing and must pass a DOT physical every 2 years.

... so because it's hot, they get drug tested, and they are required to prove that they are physically able to do their job every two years their job is hard?

smcarroll-albums-guns-picture43025-1402208739559.jpg

Hard work. Jesus you really do live in a fantasy land don't you. Try working in the oilfield or in heavy construction, then tell us about hard work.

The driver stealing should and rightly so go to prison for a long time

Everyday they get a new timecard. Its on of those computer data cards. You put down total deliveries, total pick ups, total packages and total hours. They feed them into the computer at night and the next day management has a printout that tells them if you did the work in the appropriate time frame. They give you some time to get in the groove, if you don't bye bye bring in the next guy.

smcarroll-albums-guns-picture43025-1402208739559.jpg

Hard work. Jesus you really do live in a fantasy land don't you. Try working in the oilfield or in heavy construction, then tell us about hard work.
That must be the field you work in.....No one should dare say they work harder than you. You sir are an anal ostrich....your head in you ass instead of the sand.

Has anyone seen my little fantasy tinker bell....you are a real piece of work no doubt.

This is all relative but honestly, delivering packages is not a hard job. Having a demanding boss can be tough mentally in any job but seriously anyone who has done honest to God hard work is going to laugh at a ups driver who says he has a hard job. Nowadays society equates almost any mental demand on a worker as a hard job. High standards are becoming a thing of the past as our society gets weaker and weaker. I would love to transport some of today's "hard workers" back in time to the days when the average man really did understand what hard work really was, hammering drills with a sledge all day in a mine or digging by hand sunup to sundown, etc. For that matter, I'd love to see some of today's hard workers go through a day of cutting and housing in the tobacco field...they'd be thankful of that cushioned seat and clean brown uniform real quick lol. After I joined the AF and I was dog tired from dog-fighting after a triple turn fight-tank-fight-tank-fight day of 9Gs, I could always remember those days in the field and think, well I have felt a lot worse than this!! Perspective is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
That must be the field you work in.....No one should dare say they work harder than you. You sir are an anal ostrich....your head in you ass instead of the sand.

Has anyone seen my little fantasy tinker bell....you are a real piece of work no doubt.

Fuck no I don't work hard. I got past those days way ago. Now I just make other people work hard. I would like to see you come spend the day on my crew. You would probably be less inclined to hand out those tax dollars if you earned them.

This is all relative but honestly, delivering packages is not a hard job. Having a demanding boss can be tough mentally in any job but seriously anyone who has done honest to God hard work is going to laugh at a ups driver who says he has a hard job. Nowadays society equates almost any mental demand on a worker as a hard job. High standards are becoming a thing of the past as our society gets weaker and weaker. I would love to transport some of today's "hard workers" back in time to the days when the average man really did understand what hard work really was, hammering drills with a sledge all day in a mine or digging by hand sunup to sundown, etc. For that matter, I'd love to see some of today's hard workers go through a day of cutting and housing in the tobacco field...they'd be thankful of that cushioned seat and clean brown uniform real quick lol. After I joined the AF and I was dog tired from dog-fighting after a triple turn fight-tank-fight-tank-fight day of 9Gs, I could always remember those days in the field and think, well I have felt a lot worse than this!! Perspective is a wonderful thing.

Got that right. I grew up in a tobacco raising family and a UPS driving job dont seem real demanding IMO. I mean come on people were not talking about Alaskan crab fishermen here...

LOL give me a friggin break. UPS driver, hard job? As said, until you chopped tobacco sunup to sundown, or been a coal miner, or lumberjack, etc I dont think you know how hard a job can be. Im happy as well with being a dishwasher for $10/hr. Usually head in at 12pm, get a break from 4 til 5pm, then back in at 5pm til 12am or so. Somedays I wont be needed on that first shift. And no, it dont compare to chopping tobacco in 100+ degree heat all day. Most days I couldnt get a single drop of spit out of my Cope Straight. Drink a whole bottle of water, and the moisture from that is gone in minutes.

I don't know about NYC but all the UPS drivers around here are pretty fit. In watching them move it looks like a good job to take if you want to loose a few pounds and get fit.

As for stealing firearms, give them the Saudi penalty for theft. Then let them figure out how to drive and deliver packages with only one hand.