• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPS guy was my favorite guy today!

slowyellow

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
I heard the truck pull up and went to the door like a giddy school girl, lol. I knew what was coming.

I actually got a SMOKIN' deal on this, from a guy on craigslist!

Nightforce 5.5-22x50 with ZeroStop, and it came with a LaRue mount that I won't use on that scope but it will go well with my LaRue AR!

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

And the mount:

IMAG0015.jpg

And a special little box came from Graf and Sons:

200 rounds of 139 GR Lapua Scenars, 200 pieces of Norma 260 brass, and a free hornady load book for making the purchase!

IMAG0014.jpg

Re: UPS guy was my favorite guy today!

Thats A Good Day!

This whole week should be good! AICS chassis coming in Friday! And smaller orders from brownells, midway, larue, and victorcompany too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty Ballsy gettin that off of CraigsList... And not even in person either!!! </div></div>

Yeah, I was a little nervous about it. I talked to the guy for a while and got lots of pics from him as well. But the deal turned out pretty good. He didn't even really know what he had. I think that he just saw it on a shelf at his local gun shop and bought it. He said that he put it on a scar and didn't like it because it was too heavy, lol. Anyways, I got a smoking deal on the NF and a good mount for my AR for hundreds less than one would cost new. I'm glad the deal went smooth, there was a lot of room for something to go wrong. I talked to the guy and honestly once I found out he was a retired Marine, I was good to go with the deal.