• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Upstate NY Rochester,Buffalo, Syracuse area

1911Operator

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019
Upstate New York
Looking for .22lr shoots, matches, steel challenge, ranges .. Anything within a 100 mile radius of Rochester, New York

I'm a member of Evan's Rod and Gun. evansrodandgunclub.com. Visit the website. We have a weekly .22 shoot in the warmer months.

We just finished our 250 yd benchrest league, which I never missed this summer. There's been more interest in this and talk of promoting it more effectively next season.

We just closed on another 30 ×/- acres and theres been talk of extending the range to maybe 450 or even 500.

Hope something like this works for you.

Reactions: 1911Operator
There are 22 , and mini PRS style matches in Batavia NY . If you havent found them yet. 700y range.

There are 22 , and mini PRS style matches in Batavia NY . If you havent found them yet. 700y range.
Shit! Thanks man. Didn't know this place even existed! Researching now! Thanks for the heads up!

Ya drop me a message I can give u the skinny there are several of us who shoot PRs pretty regular (for NY ) ..lol. Just went 7 deep to Southington for a match. There is a pending practice match and a 22 match scheduled. You may need one of us to bring u first .The owner is very protective. Shouldn't be a problem.

I’m in the 315 area and these matches must fly way under the radar. No one around me heard of any of this. My local range is Thurston’s (400yrd)

Well ...when ur a 315 er. 😆 Ya it's under the radar. Pm me if u want link for next match. Aug 8 I think. Range in Batavia 700 yrds. Steel at all the cool distances.

Reactions: MrJuice