• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Upstate SC

Clinton House is just down the road. Steel to 1000. 1 mile target on specific days.

There’s a 300 yard range at Belton gun club, and a bunch of 50 yard enclosures as wells ad skeet and trap stuff. I think Greenville gun club also has a 300 yd range. Those are both private ranges Clinton house is the only long range spot around.

Clinton House has caliber restrictions on their steel. My .338LM is not welcome on their 1,000 yard range. It is OK on their 1 mile range but that is not open regularly. If that were not the case I'd be a member.

Clinton House has caliber restrictions on their steel. My .338LM is not welcome on their 1,000 yard range. It is OK on their 1 mile range but that is not open regularly. If that were not the case I'd be a member.

That’s wild. I shoot 338LM at 200yds at our local club.

I guess they hate us and want us to die.

That’s wild. I shoot 338LM at 200yds at our local club.

I guess they hate us and want us to die.

Lol. I wouldn't take it that far. Their steel, their rules. It does keep me away though. My club has a plate at 400 and it holds up pretty well. Steel core 5.56 probably does more damage. I think the Range Directors & ROs just need to be educated that velocity is more destructive than mass or caliber, but not my circus, not my monkeys, and definitely not my plates.

Lol. I wouldn't take it that far. Their steel, their rules. It does keep me away though. My club has a plate at 400 and it holds up pretty well. Steel core 5.56 probably does more damage. I think the Range Directors & ROs just need to be educated that velocity is more destructive than mass or caliber, but not my circus, not my monkeys, and definitely not my plates.
What club are you a member of?

What club are you a member of?

Elbert County Gun Club in Elberton GA. Currently there is a waiting list of over 100. The rifle range has 16 benches with target frames at 1,2,3&400 yards, one silhouette on the 400 line. There is a dedicated pistol range plus a few spots with berms back and sides for IDPA. There is also a dedicated 22lr rifle range and about 15 to 20 skeet or trap stations. $120/yr., initiation fee is modest, I think $50.

Reactions: Rog2069
Elbert County Gun Club in Elberton GA. Currently there is a waiting list of over 100. The rifle range has 16 benches with target frames at 1,2,3&400 yards, one silhouette on the 400 line. There is a dedicated pistol range plus a few spots with berms back and sides for IDPA. There is also a dedicated 22lr rifle range and about 15 to 20 skeet or trap stations. $120/yr., initiation fee is modest, I think $50.
Hmm, that’s only 30ish min from my house. I’ll check it out and see if I can get on the wait list too 😆

Reactions: Howland