• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Urban Digital

tpowers

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2009
Concord, CA
I just did this for a SFPD officer's off duty carry pistol and kit. I thought that you might enjoy the picture.
I tried to put it on the photo gallery forum, but I couldn't get the photo to load up, so I put it here.
apk3za.jpg

Re: Urban Digital

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice!! </div></div>

+1 on that!!

DK

Looks good but personally I stay away from doing ANYTHING to the body of my magazines. Baseplate is one thing but I wouldn't paint the body.... just me though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good but personally I stay away from doing ANYTHING to the body of my magazines. Baseplate is one thing but I wouldn't paint the body.... just me though. </div></div>
I made sure that they still dropped free and functioned. It can cause issues if not done right. Cerakote is thin enough to not cause an issue with most manufacturers. I hear what you are saying though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks awesome but I thought camo for San Francisco was a pink feather boa and high gloss red
grin.gif
</div></div>

You left out the clear stripper heels....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks awesome but I thought camo for San Francisco was a pink feather boa and high gloss red
grin.gif
</div></div>

You left out the clear stripper heels.... </div></div>

Maybe, something like this?
laugh.gif

2cr2649.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johndoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice!! How much does a job like that cost? </div></div>
Here is a link to my price list:
http://www.phantomfinishing.com/pricing.html
I give LEO and Military discounts as well. I'm in the process of moving into my new shop, but should everything up and running in about 3 weeks. It needed a decent amount of renovations.