• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

URSA 3000 Yard Challenge (2023) – Announcement

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com
URSA 3000 Yard Challenge (2023) – Announcement

Event
: URSA 3000 Yard Challenge (2023)

Date: Sunday, April 23, 2023

Place: URSA’s NorCal venue (where we normally shoot - Upper Lake, CA area)

To keep the announcement brief, the only changes from prior events are:

1. Date (for 2023) – 4th Sunday in April [Yes, 2022 was in May - due to a reschedule from April. We’re back to April.]

2. Distances – to match the new gong locations.

3. Added an April 2nd monthly match date (separate from the 3K announcement) – for an additional qualification opportunity.

The full announcement is posted at https://www.unlimitedrange.org/news.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogtown
Since there was two cancellations due to weather this year, I suggest moving the 3k tournament to May or June.

I second changing the dates to a later one as well… why can’t you change it Oscar, don’t you want shooters to compete? I’d like to attend and a chance to qualify For the match.
Qualification started in October, which was clearly identified in the October match announcment. So you had October and November already plus Feb, Mar, and twice in April to qualify - 6 opportunities in total. Seems more than enough opportunities.

Maybe you’re unaware of the kind of winter we’ve been having……… it’s been shown countless times all fall and winter on every weather channel known to man in Ca. Surely you’ve had more than enough opportunities to witness that.

Maybe you’re unaware of the kind of winter we’ve been having……… it’s been shown countless times all fall and winter on every weather channel known to man in Ca. Surely you’ve had more than enough opportunities to witness that.
Pray tell what that had to do with October and November? Or for that matter, for Feb and Mar - only one cancellation in the last 3 years in Feb and Mar, 5 of 6 opportunities went forward just fine. If you want to qualify, there are plenty of opportunities. Simple as that.

I have no skins in the game, I have already qualified. That being said, we have had two cancellations so far this year the matches this year that are in May and June are meaningless, meaning, they have no bearing on qualification this year it is only fair, to give shooters more opportunity to qualify instead of just having two matches in May and June that are just for fun

I have no skins in the game, I have already qualified. That being said, we have had two cancellations so far this year the matches this year that are in May and June are meaningless, meaning, they have no bearing on qualification this year it is only fair, to give shooters more opportunity to qualify instead of just having two matches in May and June that are just for fun
What in the world do May and June have to do with the 3K in April? Qualification for the annual 3K starts in October. You want to start qualification in May? Starting in October provides, typically, 7 opportunities (2 in April). You qualified in November, the second opportunity. As noted there are still 4 opportunities ahead for 2023. And no, there is no plan to start qualification the prior May or June. Beating a very dead horse.

No, you don’t understand we would like to extend the qualification period and have the 3k match in June. This is due to the inclement weather causing the cancellations in December and January.

No, you don’t understand we would like to extend the qualification period and have the 3k match in June. This is due to the inclement weather causing the cancellations in December and January.

Classy as always Oscar.

Like I said, I don't care, I have no skin in it.

Oscar, when do you think you’ll hold a match that’s worth coming to?
The venue you hold, miles off the beaten path is pathetic and the attitude you hold towards others as if your matches are irreplaceable is an absolute joke. The fact you have these shitty matches up north really leaves no other options for any of the 10 shooters you have such a good turn out with. It’s a matter of time until someone else starts up relevant matches in the north region and your shit hole dictatorship style of matches will be no more.

So keep being a condescending prick. Look forward to seeing any of you at a real match.

HopefulNecessaryGaur-size_restricted.gif

Oscar, when do you think you’ll hold a match that’s worth coming to?
The venue you hold, miles off the beaten path is pathetic and the attitude you hold towards others as if your matches are irreplaceable is an absolute joke. The fact you have these shitty matches up north really leaves no other options for any of the 10 shooters you have such a good turn out with. It’s a matter of time until someone else starts up relevant matches in the north region and your shit hole dictatorship style of matches will be no more.

So keep being a condescending prick. Look forward to seeing any of you at a real match.
If you have speciric suggestions regarding other venues that have free and easier access, please PM me or let Lynn know. Thanks.

If you have speciric suggestions regarding other venues that have free and easier access, please PM me or let Lynn know. Thanks.
I will not let you OR Lynn (your ball sucker) know anything. My comment was based on your level of cocksuckerness that you portray to a “venue” you run that you never go to.
Yourself and Lynn, your master puppet, are a fucking joke and the way you run your “free Venue” is embarrassing to the industry. It’s a good thing other shooters don’t know what a joke this event is, they would be just as embarrassed to know it exists as half the shooters who attend.
Also, who lets the MD set targets and practice on the “venue COF” before a match? Bet your shooters didn’t know that. Maybe you should let them know.

There will be new matches coming to the north region. I look forward to seeing you and the “.50 cal” shit you’ve been trying to sell for 3 fucking years because it’s junk.

Take care, shitbag.

Good luck with your event(s).
8B7437AD-1486-49C1-B30A-81894CFB754D.jpeg

Not sure if you thought you deleted it fast enough.

The only one eating dung is you and your girlfriend Lynn. Or vise versa, I’m not sure which one wears the dress, but it’s obvious one of you does….unless you both do, that’s a thing now I guess.

You reserve no fucking right to talk to shooters the way you do, our let your girlfriend bend the rules, or ok, maybe not rules. But to have the fucking integrity to not practice on the very course the match is held (that he wins, btw). It’s shady and shitty on your part for allowing it. Or maybe you were unaware because you don’t ever show up to something you like to “run from your basement”. Is that where you keep all your ballistically terrible equipment? I’d imagine so.

Your organization is shit and the people you chose to run it are equally shitty. What would it look like if I made a call to all the people you “came to an agreement with” for the ko2m qual and let them know your little bitch Lynn does nothing but run his fucking mouth about them and call them names behind their back. Not sure if y’all think it makes you look “cool” but it makes you all look ignorant and stupid!

Your shooters that do attend try to be a part of something and go out of their way to get to this horrendous shooting location and you talk to them like absolute shit and conduct yourself like a fucking ignorant piece of shit. Why don’t you take some fucking pointers from MDs that actually listen to their shooters and run real events. You think you’re doing the industry a favor by offering this match? And for free? You want to brag that you offer this for free, be a real MD and put some skin in the game.

Let’s be clear, these shooters are just looking for something to do, they can wonder off into public land and set up a target and shoot all day, you’re doing nobody any fucking favors. Start having some fucking respect for the individuals that come out of their way to participate in your shitty event. Just so you can post “was a great turnout”
Get your shit together, fucking douchebag.

Holy shit I was actually at that match with mathew Howard vandiver and his two buddies. One shot a 338 Savage and the old guy shot a 37xc.
Matt cornholio vandiver walked around telling everyone what a great shooter he was in the army and was shooting an Allen Magnum from Kirby.
Dude you got your ass handed to you that day by everyone and you where so embarrassed you never came back.
I haven't talked to Lynn yet but you three clowns are the only shooters to be given GPS and written instructions and you still got lost.
I wasn't at the February match but I heard you and Mahmoud ebalaway couldn'teven change a tire.
A retired gunsmith changed it for you two clowns.
The gunsmith said Lynn lent Mahmoud his tire iron and jack because the big dope didn't have one and you both left without giving it back..
Now your on here 5 years later batching because you got your ass handed to you the big expert windage blowing Mahmouds tiny sick.
You told everyone about your buddies ranch and your match criteria but as the big windage you are that of course never happened.
At the last three events Lynn won 3 matches and lent his gun to a new shooter who finished second with it while he scored the match and didn't shoot.
You don't know this because you were tea bagging Mahmoud on the side of the road trying to figure out how to change a tire loser.
Has your ball buddy Mahmoud ever paid his taxidermy bill or did he spend all his money at the Korean hooked house?
Does his wife know?

Holy shit I was actually at that match with mathew Howard vandiver and his two buddies. One shot a 338 Savage and the old guy shot a 37xc.
Matt cornholio vandiver walked around telling everyone what a great shooter he was in the army and was shooting an Allen Magnum from Kirby.
Dude you got your ass handed to you that day by everyone and you where so embarrassed you never came back.
I haven't talked to Lynn yet but you three clowns are the only shooters to be given GPS and written instructions and you still got lost.
I wasn't at the February match but I heard you and Mahmoud ebalaway couldn'teven change a tire.
A retired gunsmith changed it for you two clowns.
The gunsmith said Lynn lent Mahmoud his tire iron and jack because the big dope didn't have one and you both left without giving it back..
Now your on here 5 years later batching because you got your ass handed to you the big expert windage blowing Mahmouds tiny sick.
You told everyone about your buddies ranch and your match criteria but as the big windage you are that of course never happened.
At the last three events Lynn won 3 matches and lent his gun to a new shooter who finished second with it while he scored the match and didn't shoot.
You don't know this because you were tea bagging Mahmoud on the side of the road trying to figure out how to change a tire loser.
Has your ball buddy Mahmoud ever paid his taxidermy bill or did he spend all his money at the Korean hooked house?
Does his wife know?
Awwww, you’re so cute as to come on here with your new account you made yesterday, and and to spew information that was never even available some years ago. I never came back because the COF was ridiculous, and I won’t travel and sacrifice my equipment for that type of match. Good on you all if you do.
My complaints are not with that shit match, itself. . It was a joke then and it’s a joke now. And im not taking away from the handful of dudes that enjoy themselves.

I don’t care who won, more do I care about the flat tire. And ask the nice gunsmith guy who changed the tire. *don’t worry, I’ll wait*. And the jack is between them, I could care less. You clearly have no clue what the fuck you’re talking about fuckin hillbilly.
My bitching is coming from how Oscar handles himself with other shooters. And the shit talking him and Lynn do about other individuals in the industry. It’s my understanding that Oscar feels he’s doing the industry some sort of favor. (Yeah, ok. Giving others a place to come together…I can get that, no doubt.) I’m pissed because if Oscar and Lynn want to be recognized in the match, bashing other MDs or the organizers of bigger organizations isn’t the way to go, and it you shoot in any other event other than that fucking thing, you’d get that. Maybe they don’t give a shit to be a part of anything else… maybe there’s a huge fucking miss understanding, but from the info I was given and what I’ve seen…it’s shit. And Oscar doesn’t need to fucking treat the shooters like such shit. He’s not doing anyone any favors.

Last edited:
Mahmoud teabagger the Oroville cornholio and Mahmoud have never met or talked with Oscar have you?
Your on here spreading shit because you bragged about your Allen Magnum and what a great expert marksman you are and you finished dead last even amongst your group of 3.
Dude I was there you suck own it pussy.
How's your matches and your venue doing cornholio?
Your a bigger sack of hot air than mahmoud.

Mahmoud teabagger the Oroville cornholio and Mahmoud have never met or talked with Oscar have you?
Your on here spreading shit because you bragged about your Allen Magnum and what a great expert marksman you are and you finished dead last even amongst your group of 3.
Dude I was there you suck own it pussy.
How's your matches and your venue doing cornholio?
Your a bigger sack of hot air than mahmoud.
You’re missing the entire point, lmao. I promise ain’t NOBODY bragging about an Allen mag from 5 years ago! 😂
You’re stuck on a match from so long ago you obviously know nothing about. I could care less about that rifle or that match. Lost the barrel before the first stage was even over.

My point is!!!!!!!- HOWEVER, you and your pussy ass MD up there can stop running their mouth about people they nothing about and I’m sure it would be reciprocated.

Mahmouds teabagger cornholio the Oroville expert marksman got his ass handed to him and now 5 years later he is upset over a venue he doesn't shoot in.
Mathew Howard Vandiver your a joke. Mahmoud is one of our worst shooters other than you.
You bragged it up and now you've been called out on your bullshit baby bird.
Why didn't Mahmoud finish in Oregon you venue junky?
What happened with him screaming at his spotter teabagger?
When the facts come out baby girl you typers who can't shoot get exposed.
Now go cuddle with Mahmoud if he isn't at the Hooker House.

Mahmouds teabagger cornholio the Oroville expert marksman got his ass handed to him and now 5 years later he is upset over a venue he doesn't shoot in.
Mathew Howard Vandiver your a joke. Mahmoud is one of our worst shooters other than you.
You bragged it up and now you've been called out on your bullshit baby bird.
Why didn't Mahmoud finish in Oregon you venue junky?
What happened with him screaming at his spotter teabagger?
When the facts come out baby girl you typers who can't shoot get exposed.
Now go cuddle with Mahmoud if he isn't at the Hooker House.
I’d be happy to shoot next to any of you if that’s the point you’re making. All of you hillbilly’s only shoot that one event.
Let’s get it clear, I know nothing of anyone’s finishes nor is that my concern.
The only reason my reserve even came about was due to how your cult leader addressed the comments made from other shooters. Once that was done, I got messages regarding how shitty they all talk behind others backs, others who give a great deal of their time and effort to the community that in no way, deserves to be shit on like that.
Maybe I’m wrong and Oscar doesn’t deserve it, but I’ve never one seen him accommodate anyone other than his girlfriend Lynn. (Must have had a sexy dress on that day)

My entire point is, don’t be a douche to the people who support you, or try to bring you into being a bigger part of the industry, I would expect you to understand. I’m sure you won’t do nothing but regurgitate the same false argument you have been, but I encourage you to think about it. You’re secret account is a fucking joke. You come on here with so much nonsense and wrong information yet you continue to say the same thing, rather than address the responses being made toward you and the rest of it.

Anyways! Let’s maybe address how others are talking shit about people they know nothing about, kind of like how I did with Oscar, right?
I don’t doubt he’s trying to give people something to do, and I hear it’s free. That’s cool.
Doesn’t mean you treat everyone like dogshit.
And Lynn has No business talking a bunch of shit about someone he’s never personally met. Just my opinion

Last edited:
Mahmouds ballsucker mathew Howard vandiver the Oroville queen.
Lynn was running the match 5 years ago when everyone handed you your ass. I was there cornholio and believe me you suck and you can blame the barrel but it was your shifty reloads and your poor shooting.

It's been 5 years so tell the world wide web about your shooting venue and your matches that you hold free of charge we are waiting mahmouds ballsucker.
At the time you were sucking the balls of the old guy who drove you to the match.
We have a 77 year old 50 bmg shooter who drives a Prius to our matches pussy boy and you can't make it with your equipment?
Do you know how stupid you sound oroville cornholio.
You couldn't pass gas after a bean dinner and neither can Mahmoud.
You 2 need a recipe to make ice cubes

Last edited:
Lynn was running the match 5 years ago when everyone handed you your ass. I was there cornholio and believe me you suck and you can blame the barrel but it was your shifty reloads and your poor shooting.

It's been 5 years so tell the world wide web about your shooting venue and your matches that you hold free of charge we are waiting mahmouds ballsucker.
At the time you were sucking the balls of the old guy who drove you to the match.
We have a 77 year old 50 bmg shooter who drives a Prius to our matches pushy boy and you can't make it with your equipment?
I can see now why you shoot in the hills, you can’t hold an adult conversation, with adult concepts. Lol.
I look forward to seeing you around. 😉

We have a 77 year old 50 bmg shooter who drives a Prius to our matches pushy boy and you can't make it with your equipment?
Look forward to seeing you around, Lynn. 😘

I will be shooting Hollister in june so you and your ballsucking buddy know oroville cornholio mathew Howard vandiver

LRA - repeatedly you have said I badmouthed other organizations and people.

Which organizations and when? FYI, I was at the NorCal venue only ONCE, BEFORE the first match at that venue in 2015.

If you are referring to my "same???" comment re Pablo, "same" does not provide useful info to tell folks what he was shooting (build sheet data) and I asked him (by e-mail) for that missing info right after the match, he has yet to reply. I went forward with my posts for lack of his reply - actually I did post his input (from registartion), "Same" - not letting his missing relevant info get in the way of sharing the recap. You have other SPECIFIC grief, let's hear it.

All those hillbillies you want to talk trash about will be in hollister cornholio.
You could show us all how to shoot then teach us how to change a tire

All those hillbillies you want to talk trash about will be in hollister cornholio.
You could show us all how to shoot then teach us how to change a tire
The only “hillbilly” is you Lynn. With all your lies trash. I’ve witnessed more shit come out of your mouth in the last 2 weeks than I have amounted time to give a shit who you are. Good luck in hollister. You better hope real shooters don’t show up.

2 weeks is that how long you've been under mahmouds balls now.
I already know how you will shoot in Wyoming as does everyone.
Last place just like mahmoud

LRA - repeatedly you have said I badmouthed other organizations and people.

Which organizations and when? FYI, I was at the NorCal venue only ONCE, BEFORE the first match at that venue in 2015.

If you are referring to my "same???" comment re Pablo, "same" does not provide useful info to tell folks what he was shooting (build sheet data) and I asked him (by e-mail) for that missing info right after the match, he has yet to reply. I went forward with my posts for lack of his reply - actually I did post his input (from registartion), "Same" - not letting his missing relevant info get in the way of sharing the recap. You have other SPECIFIC grief, let's hear it.
No Oscar. It was not that “same” comment.
I’m actually referring to the name calling and trash that Lynn talks about other organizers who work hard to make information available in the community.

When I address you, it’s just the demeanor you continue to give in each response and interaction you have in response to the people who support what you do.

Your venue is what it is. But seeing all your responses in multiple posts, you’re a prick to everyone. Try being a little nicer to everyone. The dudes that come to your event are there to enjoy themselves and support your venue.

I’ll be the first to say “ my apologies for saying the shitty things I said about you personally” we as a community are better than that.

There are others that put in effort, same as you, that don’t deserve to be trashed talked by Lynn behind their backs. Especially when he had no clue who they are. So I say that to say this, you don’t deserve me to say the things I said…I don’t personally know you. I just made an opinion based off what I read.

If you’d like to discuss further, you are more than able to message me.

2 weeks is that how long you've been under mahmouds balls now.
I already know how you will shoot in Wyoming as does everyone.
Last place just like mahmoud
Glad you can make an appearance here, Lynn. You have shown your inability to communicate.

Good luck in hollister.

And there it is ladies and gentleman you don't know Oscar you have never met Oscar or spoken to Oscar.

You are just trash talking like a little bitch based off of the bullshit you heard from Mahmoud the biggest prick in shooting today.

When his true colors come out and he burns his bridge with you and believe me that will happen very soon it will open your eyes.
Hopefully you don't get ousted from all of shooting sports before you learn your lesson.
Now go back and reread your first response here and what you posted about one person you have never met and one person you talked with for 5 minutes at a match he was running 5 years ago.
You mentioned 2 weeks of trash talking by Lynn yet he doesn't post here and hasn't spoken to you in 5 years.
So all your knowledge and accusations come from Mahmoud and only Mahmoud which is why he will never shoot with us again.

And there it is ladies and gentleman you don't know Oscar you have never met Oscar or spoken to Oscar.

You are just trash talking like a little bitch based off of the bullshit you heard from Mahmoud the biggest prick in shooting today.

When his true colors come out and he burns his bridge with you and believe me that will happen very soon it will open your eyes.
Hopefully you don't get ousted from all of shooting sports before you learn your lesson.
Now go back and reread your first response here and what you posted about one person you have never met and one person you talked with for 5 minutes at a match he was running 5 years ago.
You mentioned 2 weeks of trash talking by Lynn yet he doesn't post here and hasn't spoken to you in 5 years.
So all your knowledge and accusations come from Mahmoud and only Mahmoud which is why he will never shoot with us again.
I can say, I have personally seen the trash you has spoken about another volunteer, I ’ve seen it and it’s shit.

Oscar is just an asshole to everyone, and I’m sure he’s already aware. I had the rolls wrong, Oscar’s your daddy, and you need his pocket to hold I see.

You on the other hand are a shit talking, lying bitch. And you always will be. And to clear the air this has not one thing to do with Mahmoud.m, in any way.
Seeing as you showed up to be Oscars savior, my problem isn’t with Oscar’s as much as it is with you. I look forward to seeing you eventually. With any luck, you’ll be able to hold a normal conversation.

You have personally seen the trash I have spoken. I'm assuming you think I am Lynn?
So that was 5 years ago? The only time you have ever seen or spoken to me?
Or was it from Mahmoud and we all know that is exactly were it came from.
So you come on the world wide web to call people cocksuckers and bitches without e er meeting seeing or speaking to one of them and only talking to the other for less than 5 minutes 5 years ago?
Do I have that right?
By the way calling everyone a cocksucker is Mahmouds favorite thing to say so we know who your English coach is.

And here is the best part.
Mahmoud wants to move a match date from April as it's been held for 10 years to June without asking any of our shooters or the match director for input and if we don't jump through hoops for him and
Him alone we are all bad guys?
And if anyone politely says thanks but no thanks April has worked for 10 years your whiney bitch friend calls everyone and asks them to post on snipershide like the crybaby whiner he is.
You of course are a useful idiot so you did as your master asked you to do.
Our paths will hopefully cross soon

Reactions: LongRangeActual
You have personally seen the trash I have spoken. I'm assuming you think I am Lynn?
So that was 5 years ago? The only time you have ever seen or spoken to me?
Or was it from Mahmoud and we all know that is exactly were it came from.
So you come on the world wide web to call people cocksuckers and bitches without e er meeting seeing or speaking to one of them and only talking to the other for less than 5 minutes 5 years ago?
Do I have that right?
By the way calling everyone a cocksucker is Mahmouds favorite thing to say so we know who your English coach is.

And here is the best part.
Mahmoud wants to move a match date from April as it's been held for 10 years to June without asking any of our shooters or the match director for input and if we don't jump through hoops for him and
Him alone we are all bad guys?
And if anyone politely says thanks but no thanks April has worked for 10 years your whiney bitch friend calls everyone and asks them to post on snipershide like the crybaby whiner he is.
You of course are a useful idiot so you did as your master asked you to do.
Our paths will hopefully cross soon
I look forward to it

I’ll be the first to say “ my apologies for saying the shitty things I said about you personally” we as a community are better than that.

There are others that put in effort, same as you, that don’t deserve to be trashed talked by Lynn behind their backs. Especially when he had no clue who they are. So I say that to say this, you don’t deserve me to say the things I said…I don’t personally know you. I just made an opinion based off what I read.

If you’d like to discuss further, you are more than able to message me.
Sir, I think you apologized, though, frankly, your language has been far from acceptable when dialoging with someone you have never met or spoken with. If an apology was made, no problem, save the disrespectful language. If you'd rather not post in the open regarding concerns about my posts, please PM me. Your call. SPECIFIC posts and quotes go a very long way to a meeting of the minds. In any case, if you have specifics, please either post or PM me. Please, before doing either, take the time to re-read the specific post and the ones made before and after it. Context is critical.

Lynn is far and away the most decent, give-the-shirt-off-your-back guy I have ever met. He is also a very good FRIEND of mine! He has helped MANY, MANY, MANY shooters get their feet wet at URSA events and done so with the highest level of courtesy. You have not attended an URSA match in 5 years, so all that can be said is that you have communicated with people that are face-saving and have lied through their teeth to you. Data source reliability is also critical in communications.

BTW, yes, our venue is not 200 yards off a major freeway off-ramp. However, for the type of shooting we do, its is worth the drive. I followed Lynn up the hill the one time I was there. I probably would have been hard pressed to have gotten up there otherwise, certainly not in short order (no GPS, no smart phone). So, I fully understand making such a drive - in the dark - would be challenging. That said, the most difficult drives get easier with time - and asking to "meet and follow" also works. But there is a reasonable expectation that the learner learns.

Be well, have a great meal, restful sleep, and God bless!

Sir, I think you apologized, though, frankly, your language has been far from acceptable when dialoging with someone you have never met or spoken with. If an apology was made, no problem, save the disrespectful language. If you'd rather not post in the open regarding concerns about my posts, please PM me. Your call. SPECIFIC posts and quotes go a very long way to a meeting of the minds. In any case, if you have specifics, please either post or PM me. Please, before doing either, take the time to re-read the specific post and the ones made before and after it. Context is critical.

Lynn is far and away the most decent, give-the-shirt-off-your-back guy I have ever met. He is also a very good FRIEND of mine! He has helped MANY, MANY, MANY shooters get their feet wet at URSA events and done so with the highest level of courtesy. You have not attended an URSA match in 5 years, so all that can be said is that you have communicated with people that are face-saving and have lied through their teeth to you. Data source reliability is also critical in communications.

BTW, yes, our venue is not 200 yards off a major freeway off-ramp. However, for the type of shooting we do, its is worth the drive. I followed Lynn up the hill the one time I was there. I probably would have been hard pressed to have gotten up there otherwise, certainly not in short order (no GPS, no smart phone). So, I fully understand making such a drive - in the dark - would be challenging. That said, the most difficult drives get easier with time - and asking to "meet and follow" also works. But there is a reasonable expectation that the learner learns.

Be well, have a great meal, restful sleep, and God bless!
I Appreciate your response. And I don’t doubt in any way, you feel such a way about your friend. And I do not doubt that at some point he’s actually a good dude.
I have some reservations that maybe we should discuss in private. Or maybe just let it go. But as you defend your friend, I hope you can understand my stance on defending a friend of mine.

Enjoy your weekend

Oscar
I think there was a slight error in your match results post.
You are correct that Lynn won the first match on that date.
During the second match Lynn didn't shoot because he lent his match winning gun to another shooter who was having ammo issues and that shooter finished in 2nd place with a borrowed gun not a 338 Lapua.
Contact Lynn or Mitchell in case I am mistaken but that is what I saw.