• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US accusing Russia of false flag attack to invade Ukraine.

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Well this is certainly interesting, especially considering that many think the US has been doing the same thing for decades. The Hill vid in the link is kind of interesting commentary, I think dude is lying his ass off personally.

This is a good article as well, particularly the following paragraph:

"If you don't leave, we have orders. We will fire missiles toward the house. There are drones overhead," a man speaking with Iraqi dialect could be heard saying through a loudspeaker. An audio was circulated on social media.

Then the pictures of the house look like a drone strike.

Remember when we droned ‘the mastermind of the attack at Kabul airport’ as Biden said on live TV? But we actually just murdered a good guy taking food and supplies to the people at the airport trying to evac, and his entire family too...

But Russia false flag. EL OH EL

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if we stage an attack posing as Russians or Ukrainians to pop off a war.

So, our intelligence is so bad, we were told COVID19 was going to be a 30% death rate. Our intelligence is so bad when the Chinese told us to use HQ, our entire medical community and government shut it down, and told us it was too dangerous.{Remember that was during 2 weeks to flatten the curve, we were offered a curve flattener} Our intelligence is so bad a Russian collusion hoax could be perpetrated for over four years. But we know exactly what the Russians are about to do now.

So, our intelligence is so bad, we were told COVID19 was going to be a 30% death rate. Our intelligence is so bad when the Chinese told us to use HQ, our entire medical community and government shut it down, and told us it was too dangerous.{Remember that was during 2 weeks to flatten the curve, we were offered a curve flattener} Our intelligence is so bad a Russian collusion hoax could be perpetrated for over four years. But we know exactly what the Russians are about to do now.

My evidence is, I say so.

No, I mean what is your evidence?

Your evidence is me talking to you now.

Gfc.

Being able to remember what happened two years ago. And apply that knowledge to the world of today, I guess???

Shit, I forgot the imminent damn collapse.....

Did they ever find the WMDs Bush said were in Iraq ?

There was a blurb on MSN for 2 days before it disappeared.

They did recover a few tons of enriched uranium. They drug it into the desert and sat on it for years until they could get it safely to a port and on a ship.
    Nobody looks for what's not there. So they didn't advertise it. Once it was safely out of country that 1 news article was the only thing I could find, circa 08.

It wouldn't fit the narrative for someone if they had broadcast it. It was kept quiet because someone wanted it that way.