• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Drone downed

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Shot down 'over international waters'. Does anyone believe a single word coming out of this administration any more? Who knows where it was before it was taken out? Now Lindsey Graham et al wants to shoot down russian jets. Anyone else believe a hot war with russia is a good idea, over this most corrupt Ukranian regime?

Shot down 'over international waters'. Does anyone believe a single word coming out of this administration any more? Who knows where it was before it was taken out? Now Lindsey Graham et al wants to shoot down russian jets. Anyone else believe a hot war with russia is a good idea, over this most corrupt Ukranian regime?
Hot war is fine, as long as all members of the senate, congress, and the president, lead from the front. yes, they must strap on body armor, pickup a weapon, and lead from the front. Will they do that? Hell no. They'll start some shit, and then they expect the working class to fight their war for them while they get waivers for their own sons and daughters to keep them from having to participate.

All the interest in protecting ukraine is all over the politicians trying to protect their money laundering pet project. Now they have the opportunity to funnel a shitload of money to the MIC, and keep their Ukraining money laundering project afloat, and then distract us all with the war. President and his handlers can grasp a lot of power using war powers authority, then they can force industry to do their bidding in a lot of ways. No senate or congress is going to prevent funding for such a venture in a war, so they're going to fire up the 'ol printing press to print dollars.....of course we'll be digital currency soon, so they can automate that, no need to print physical currency, which means printing a few trillion dollars takes a few fractions of a second then.

So we're fucked....it's just how does this fucking go down. A flash of light? Or we talking Hunger games was a film telling us of our own future kind of fucking.

It's all a shitshow, and I wish I didn't care. Makes it really, really hard to work when I feel like it's all going to be for naught.

Branden

With the state this country is in, uh fuck no. We need to stop trying to deal with world stuff and fix our own shit.
It's hard to launder our tax money into the right pockets without sendind it to other countries though

Tie any more funds to Ukraine to reinstating the draft in US - all genders (even imaginary ones), all race-creed-religion, no exemptions for college or medical (can't tote a rifle then peel potatoes or something). Ukraine support done in 24 hours.

Just Boys playing with their Toys. Nothing to see here.......move along......

Hayden.

Pretty sure this is the same story from yesterday or so about them dumping fuel on it and damaging it but it managed to land?

From the article:

"Now Russia is reported to have located the drone nearly 3,000ft underwater in the Black Sea near the port of Sevastopol.

A source close to the Russian defence ministry told ForPost, a publication in annexed Crimea: ‘An underwater robot has descended to the seabed and detected the MQ-9 Reaper at a depth of about 850-900 metres."

Mark Levin is all-in on this unlimited support for Ukraine, citing war atrocities. Surprised? Not really. Ukraine has a high jewish population. This is not what 'America first' looks like, is it?

Mark Levin is all-in on this unlimited support for Ukraine, citing war atrocities. Surprised? Not really. Ukraine has a high jewish population. This is not what 'America first' looks like, is it?
I listen to the "Patriot" channel on XM. I just change to 70s or Y2K country when Levin comes on - especially now as he rants in favor of any/all support to Ukraine. The Ukraine issue is becoming eye opening on where politicians, news pundits, etc. stand on issues - especially "America First"

Problem is that for most Americans - it will not be "their kids". It will be flyover country kids that do not truly represent the demographic makeup of this nation - the elites' kids won't be there, the urban kids will not be represented nearly as much, the two coasts will not be truly represented.

It is time to really consider the future of the "All Volunteer Military" and transition back to the draft and let ALL Americans 18-25 (all genders, races, creeds, physical disabilities) get an equal chance to participate.

Reactions: GUN NUT in IA
Problem is that for most Americans - it will not be "their kids". It will be flyover country kids that do not truly represent the demographic makeup of this nation - the elites' kids won't be there, the urban kids will not be represented nearly as much, the two coasts will not be truly represented.

It is time to really consider the future of the "All Volunteer Military" and transition back to the draft and let ALL Americans 18-25 (all genders, races, creeds, physical disabilities) get an equal chance to participate.
No. This isn’t your first time promoting the idea of forcing our children to serve evil. We live under an illegal post constitutional republic run by criminals. If we don’t want our young men to die in unnecessary foreign wars for profit then maybe we shouldn’t take part in the “Thank a soldier” state propaganda campaign that turns everyday people into military recruiters for a tyrannical gov’t. We should stop lying to our flyover youth about how honorable it is to serve an unconstitutional gov’t that plunders and murders its citizenry. I would fight to the death any man that would forcibly take my sons on behalf of gov’t. What you propose is some sick statist shit.

Have to admit he's completely lost me on this one. I agree with his domestic stuff for the most part (deficit, liberalism in schools, etc) but he's completely wrong on this...as he was in his original support of the "vaccine."

Reactions: Lightning8
It will be a deep dive to recover what is left of the drone.Black sea is surprisingly deep near 2300m at max depth .

1679054035_img.jpg

FrWH3vmacAA8YOy.jpg

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I heard they already recovered it. But I think the drones have a little self protect... this message will self destruct in 5,4,3....

I heard they already recovered it. But I think the drones have a little self protect... this message will self destruct in 5,4,3....

After the collision between the US drone and the Russian fighter jets early Tuesday morning, the drone operators took steps to erase the sensitive software of the drone before it fell into the Black Sea, according to US officials.

“Whatever's left … that's floating will probably be flight control surfaces, that kind of thing. Probably nothing of real intrinsic value to them in terms of terms of reengineering or anything like that,” Kirby said.

The drone landed in water that may be nearly a mile deep, Joint Chiefs Chair Gen. Mark Milley said at a press conference on Wednesday.

After the collision between the US drone and the Russian fighter jets early Tuesday morning, the drone operators took steps to erase the sensitive software of the drone before it fell into the Black Sea, according to US officials.

“Whatever's left … that's floating will probably be flight control surfaces, that kind of thing. Probably nothing of real intrinsic value to them in terms of terms of reengineering or anything like that,” Kirby said.

The drone landed in water that may be nearly a mile deep, Joint Chiefs Chair Gen. Mark Milley said at a press conference on Wednesday.
Yeah I would find it hard to believe these things would't have a "panic" button.