• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Government "noble" lies

mrdrar

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011
Pearl Harbor was a surprise.
We didn't know about the Holocaust.
North Korea was the aggressor.
The Soviets were the aggressors in Cuba; our blockade and nuclear missiles in Turkey (still there and likely beyond our ability to remove them) had nothing to do with it.
The JFK assassination was solely due to Oswald.
We were attacked without provocation in the Gulf of Tonkin.
MLK was killed by a racist, not because he was starting to take on poverty.
The repeal of Glass-Steagall was good.
9/11 was not an intelligence failure, deliberately or negligently.
The Saudis were not behind 9/11.
Afghanistan/Iraq was not for the benefit of Halliburton.
Libya was not because Gaddafi was setting up a pan-African finance system (granted he was a terror sponsor).
The Dodd-Frank Act fixed everything that the repeal of Glass-Steagall broke.
Chris Stevens was not CIA and he and his colleagues were not abandoned.
Masks don't work.
The COVID vaccines are safe and effective.
FISA, The Patriot Act, and the Freedom Act are for our benefit.

Please add whatever I missed.

Pearl Harbor was a surprise.
We didn't know about the Holocaust.
North Korea was the aggressor.
The Soviets were the aggressors in Cuba; our blockade and nuclear missiles in Turkey (still there and likely beyond our ability to remove them) had nothing to do with it.
The JFK assassination was solely due to Oswald.
We were attacked without provocation in the Gulf of Tonkin.
MLK was killed by a racist, not because he was starting to take on poverty.
The repeal of Glass-Steagall was good.
9/11 was not an intelligence failure, deliberately or negligently.
The Saudis were not behind 9/11.
Afghanistan/Iraq was not for the benefit of Halliburton.
Libya was not because Gaddafi was setting up a pan-African finance system (granted he was a terror sponsor).
The Dodd-Frank Act fixed everything that the repeal of Glass-Steagall broke.
Chris Stevens was not CIA and he and his colleagues were not abandoned.
Masks don't work.
The COVID vaccines are safe and effective.
FISA, The Patriot Act, and the Freedom Act are for our benefit.

Please add whatever I missed.
Taxes on the middle class will not go up if you make less than $400,000?

Inflation is transitory?

We won't come in your mouth, America?

You guys have already missed the target.

The biggest gov sellout, by orders of magnitude, is the federal reserve act of 1913

And an even bigger crime against humanity is the fact that fractional reserve banking has been allowed to continue

Last edited:
No. I meant "masks don't work", because that is what they said when they didn't want us to use them so that they would be available for healthcare workers.
So masks don’t work, and then masks work, then they don’t work, really we mean it this time?

Either way they’re lying.

All I can tell you about masks is that I only ever wore one in the doc's office, because that's the only way I could get in, and I have not had Covid. And I know mine wasn't effective against anything. I made it from a t-shirt sleeve and it didn't have a bottom attachment point, it was just a curtain and nobody complained about it.

Didn't stop going to the store and didn't cancel any hunting/fishing trips.

Public service.
Serve and protect.
Serve your country.
Representative republic.
It’s for your safety.
It’s for your health.
It’s for the children.
Well people are sick.
Land of the free.
559B8BBE-D0ED-48D3-B410-0FC5AD312CCD.jpeg

paper towels are far better than tissues . tissues you blow your nose once and they get all nasty , but paper towels only get better and softer with use , hundreds of uses later or the next day and a paper towel is softer than a tissue . lol oh and never scrip on toilet paper it's just bad angle soft or a nice cottonelle with allo , almost anything quilted will keep you happy clean and feeling like a king .

This'll only hurt for a little while.(income tax)
I'll only stick the head of it in.(free stamps for braced pistols)
Next up.
I promise that I'll never try to cum in your mouth.(surprise! Your brace is illegal, you don't have a real tax stamp)
I see you agree with DAC(y)

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Feds version for Oklahoma City.

The one interesting thing about this event is that they had a complete unidentified leg including the hip joint and part of the hip bone that they could not ID. This was in some of the early investigative stuff that was later purged. The FBI said, that wasn't proof of an additional casualty. I always found that conclusion funny.

Reactions: lash and 232593
Federal Government lives it's Biggest lie, by the Treason they practice daily .

I do solemnly swear, that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; That I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter . So help me God.