• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Honor Flag

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans
I wanted to introduce fellow Hiders to an outstanding organization that I have had the pleasure of working with.

US Honor Flag

When we lost one of our guys, they contacted us and made the arraignments to have the US Honor Flag displayed at his memorial. Due to unforeseen weather issues and the enormity of the memorial, we weren't able to conduct what they deemed to be a fitting memorial to our lost friend before the flag had to be on a plane headed to the next fallen officer's funeral. They ensured that the flag made a return trip and the memory of our fallen brother was properly honored.

Their partnership with a major airline allows the flag to be moved around the country (secure in its own Pelican case), usually in the cockpit with the crew. I cannot say enough about these guys.