• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Judge-Felon can not be charged for filed off serial number on firearm

Handloader

Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Lewisburg, Ohio
Why is this not exploding news in the gun world?

BLUF: serial numbers on a firearms were part of the federal Gun Control Act of 1968, and the Judge used the Supreme Court's June 24 ruling in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc v. Bruen to dismiss the charge.

The implication seems far reaching. This should impact damn near everything from the federal Gun Control Act of 1968 as violating the Bruen "standard." My understanding is the ATF&E held an emergency meeting after the decision (albeit hearsay).

Last edited:
This makes the ghost gun issue interesting to say the least.

Feds can tongue my anus
Actual pic of Federal Tongue (still in wrapper)...

Maglite_S6D016_6_Cell_D_White_Star_837251.jpg

though you could brand an arm that was severed to keep them from bleeding out . so amputate the arm then brand them strike one , an arm strike 2 two arms , and finally you starve to death sounds like a fitting end for criminals , tattoo it on there forehead . Make it radioactive so you can track them anywhere . make em glow in the dark like a Christmas tree that would be funny . don't like the cost don't commit crimes . it's unethical so what don't commit crimes

or is it what to do in the future when the government tries to take your guns away quickly file off the numbers they won't be able to prosecute you that and quickly go on a killing spree while yelling I am blm or antifa or an illegal any of the above and they should release you 3 seconds after they capture you .

What you doin?? Me: (grinder noise in background)..Noth'in...