• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

US Marked Rem 03A3

OutlawTen5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2006
Los Alamos, NM
This rifle belongs to my uncle who asked me to try and sell it for him. It consists of a US Marked Rem 03A3 receiver that has had 2 piece Weaver bases installed. It was a late 70's custom build chambered in 6mm Rem in a hand made stock. I see no real value in it and have no desire to do anything with an O3A3 receiver for myself. The rifle is nice & was only test fired when completed.

Can any of you tell me more info on the receiver? I understand that an asking price may be irrelevant since it may be worth more to a certain individual or may not be worth much at all as far as using the receiver for another "Correct" build.

1496o88.jpg

1khm0.jpg

Re: US Marked Rem 03A3

There's no Collector value now as the receiver has be modified. You could see if you can find someone that wants to build a A4 snoper replica but that would only work if the front holes are located for Redfield one piece base.

Shoot some nice groups with it and sell her to a White Tail/Mule deer hunter. Try to find out who the gun smith was. Some rifles can bring a good amount of change because of who the gun smith was.

Take very good pictures, show the whole rifle, both sides, Top and bottom veiws, Try to get good pictures of the bore and crown. Pictures can make or break a rifle sale.

Re: US Marked Rem 03A3

There are quite a few out there looking for 1903A4gery candidates, you shouldn't have any problem finding someone that wants it. The screw hole spacing is not right for the Redfield Jr, but that doesn't bother people, the rifle has already had it's collector value shot,,, so all the better to modify. Post it on the CMP for sale forum.