• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD US Optics 1.8-10x37 SN-3 Mil Scale GAP (mil/mil)

dogman

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
AK
www.instagram.com
Old school US Optics 1.8-10x37 SN-3 scope. Mil Scale GAP reticle with illumination (red), mil/mil, EREK, glass is clean and scratch-free (anything in pics is dust or reflection). Includes factory box, 2" honeycomb ARD and US Optics stamped scope covers.

Robust is the baseline description for the original US Optics scopes.

$1250 shipped for the scope. I will include the GDI P-ROM (30mm/25moa) for an additional $200 if you want it. The only partial trade I am intersted in is a Trijicon RMR06 Type 2 (adjustable red 3.25 dot).

IMG_6622.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

IMG_6625.jpg

IMG_6619.jpg

IMG_6620.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6624.jpg
    IMG_6624.jpg
    754.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6626.jpg
    IMG_6626.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I've had one of these since I first got into this game, and I'll never sell it! Great glass, so good I'd put it up against anything, NF, Premier Reticle Heritage, S&B, and tracking has always been spot on.

I'll ask my ex-girlfriend if she'd like to use it on her PPR she's having made. Hope you're doing well Robert?

Seller is GTG BTW.

Thanks, Cole. My first high end scope was a 3.2-17 USO on a GAP "Rock" (my first custom rifle). I had this one on a MK12 and it was a killer combo. I'm just going in a bit of a different direction on the MK12, optic-wise.

Well well well, someone will certainly love that scope. Funny thing is I use a 1-8c USO on mine that has a custom BDC reticle just for the MK262 ammo I use in it. It works very well, fast too, and can be run with both eyes open @ 1x with the red dot on...... The glass is better with the one you sold though. If the sale falls through get in touch with me.

Reactions: Smith10mm