• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics customer service

Killswitch Engage

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
ohio
fellas, i wanted to tell you about my experience with us optics and their customer service. i had an issue with my scope which like was said in another thread...shit happens and even ferraris break. that is not what i am writing about. i want to let you know about the first class treatment i received from becky, arnold and john. these people are the absolute best to deal with not only at the time of sale but later on when an issue arrose and needed addressed. i have had plenty of equipment take a shit on me in the past so that happens. how it is handled is alot of times another issue. most have dealt with this before and like myself become pissed and frustrated at the lack of understanding etc. needless to say, uso addressed my issue at lightning speed and explained what happened etc. they turned my scope around and it is en route now. i am thankful i decided to go with uso for many reasons but this is one of the best reasons. i know the wait time sucks etc but rest assured you will have a quality product that is second to none and should something arrise you will be taken care of without any bullshit, customer codes, return authorization etc. thought i would share.

Re: US Optics customer service

+1 they really are the best.. The will spend hours explaining everything to you and never seem to be to busy to help.

Re: US Optics customer service

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ukdave28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The will spend hours explaining everything to you and never seem to be to busy to help.</div></div>

The couple of times I was there, if I didn't have to run back to work right away (lunch hour), I think John and Arnold would've spent at least a couple of hours more just to chat with me and show me more toys in their safes. As much as I always welcome the chance, I know I will feel guilty about taking up their time they could be using to finish scopes that guys on here are patiently (or impatiently :)) waiting for...
laugh.gif

For those who are still waiting, I know I'm repeating but it is worth the wait!