• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics US Optics FFP SN3 TPAL5-25x58 35mm tube, EREK knobs, mil/mil SPF

ringer706

For Sale Access
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2012
TX
Got this from a friend, but haven't been able to find a use for it so it's time to go. This came out of their custom shop around 2012 I believe (?), but is fully loaded. Comes with the larger 35mm scope body, EREK knob in .1 Mil, illuminated reticle, the works. I don't know exactly how much it's been shot with, but it can't be much. I haven't mounted it since I've had it. Glass is flawless and the tube looks like new. No rash or anything.

$2200 $2100 $2025 shipped, only trade interest is Colt LMG. SPF

ETA: Not sure on the reticle, but a little more detail since the photo isn't 100% clear. On the windage axis, it starts at .5 mils, then steps at 1 mil increments to 15 mils. The elevation axis, it also starts at .5 mils and has minor divisions of .5 mils and major divisions of 2.5 mils out to 15.

ETA II: Based on the diagram posted below by @FreeballsDSG (THANK YOU!), I believe this is the RDP reticle. I do not have any box/documentation to go with the scope to confirm 100% but the markings/gradations appear to be the same.

Full album

96HLrGP.jpg

2vtYyEt.jpg

Reticle at 5x

A7AAXAL.jpg

Reticle at 25x

DVmksHR.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice!
I also would like to know the reticle? There is a picture in photo album but I don't recognize it (but then I'm not a USO expert either). From what I see though it's not the more common MIL-GAP or MPR, which I am familiar with ....

Add reticle type should help sale
I'm not sure which reticle in particular this is. I received this without any box/papers and I'm not sure how I'd go figuring it out. I'm not well versed on old USO stuff, so any help in identifying would be appreciated!

I'm not sure which reticle in particular this is. I received this without any box/papers and I'm not sure how I'd go figuring it out. I'm not well versed on old USO stuff, so any help in identifying would be appreciated!
Take another picture of the reticle but at or near max magnification and post it in your OP. That should at least let buyers get a better look at it amd determine if it will work for them.

Take another picture of the reticle but at or near max magnification and post it in your OP. That should at least let buyers get a better look at it amd determine if it will work for them.

Good point, photos added. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: nn8734
Here is the only good photo from legacy uso scopes

Attachments

• 1899AB31-09F1-4A17-9326-2C5E70A1F118.jpeg
    1899AB31-09F1-4A17-9326-2C5E70A1F118.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 81
Visually comparing the diagram to the scope in front of me, I'm very inclined to say that's exactly what reticle it is. If there's a subtle difference between mine and that diagram, I don't see it.

Thanks for sharing the diagram!

Reactions: FreeballsDSG