• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics is the best.

Ol Rob

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2008
Tifton, Ga.
I just received my SN-3 3.8X22 from the guys at USO. In case you haven't heard these folks are #1 when it comes to customer service. I can say Becky almost knows my voice, must be my Southern accent. Jeff has made every effort to help me. John went out of his way to get me my scope after the delays they have been through. I can't say enough about the scope and the service. "If you have the means, I highly reccomend you pick one up"........Beuler?....Beuler?
Thanks y'all, Rob

Re: US Optics is the best.

I couldn't agree more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ol Rob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received my SN-3 3.8X22 from the guys at USO. In case you haven't heard these folks are #1 when it comes to customer service. I can say Becky almost knows my voice, must be my Southern accent. Jeff has made every effort to help me. John went out of his way to get me my scope after the delays they have been through. I can't say enough about the scope and the service. "If you have the means, I highly reccomend you pick one up"........Beuler?....Beuler?
Thanks y'all, Rob </div></div>

Rob -

When did you order yours? I ordered Jan 14th and just found out it will be at least another 4 weeks, putting it at 16 weeks (if it's done by then). I know they're great optics, but damn the wait sucks.
frown.gif

AJ,
I ordered mine on Dec.1 So your are just about correct on the time. It is unfortunate the delays that they have experienced at USO, but I can assure you they are doing their best to make it right. Do like I did and buy another rifle or two while you wait to keep your mind off it.
Trust me it is worth the wait.