• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics & JWB III are second to NONE!!!

USMCj

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2008
Nazzifornia
First off, John III, I hope you don't mind me sharing this with the hide members. Its CS like this that makes me wish I was rich enough to put a USO on every rifle I own. I just had to share.

So I was lucky enough to acquire a brand new SN-3 from a hide member a couple of days ago, and the scope was just what I wanted except it was MOA/MOA and I really wanted Mil/Mil. So I sent JBW III a pm asking him how much it would cost to change the current 1/4 moa EREK , 1/4 moa wind. and PCMOA reticle to .1mil EREK, .1mil M40 wind. and Mil-GAP reticle.

This is the pm I got back from him

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Joe,
Unfortunately changing out knobs is something that isn't too easy. The knobs are secured into the body with red Loctite, and when we try to remove them we usually destroy the body.

What we might be able to do is trade out the scope for a new one if it is in perfect condition. Can you send me the serial number so I know exactly what is on the scope?
Thanks,
John III </div></div>

Now I knew I was getting a first rate scope from a first rate company, but this is ridiculous! Customer service this good?

Let me say that JBW III has not seen my scope, nor has accepted the trade yet, but just the fact that he offered such a thing blows my mind. I didn't think it was possible for USO to go up anymore notches in my book, but JBW III proved me wrong.

USO has won a customer for life! What other optics company would offer something like that? S&B? NF?

Anyway, I just had to share so others that are in need of a scope will see how USO treats their customers, and hopefully helps them make the right decision on their next scope.

The specs on the scope I have now are

SN-3 3.8-22x58mm
35mm Tube
EREK 1/4 moa
US#3 1/4 moa windage
PCMOA Reticle
Illuminated Green Rheostat
Sunshade & ARD

USMCj

Re: US Optics & JWB III are second to NONE!!!

Wow... You lucky bastard!
grin.gif

that is awsome. Gratz on a kick ass scope

that sounds like the usual JBW, like stated above the are second to none when it comes to customer service

John's a class act, regardless of which scope you champion.

I forget how many thousands of dollars of USO gear was on the prize table at the Cup, but it was overwhelming.

I wish nothing but the best for his company.

Not to mention the USO cert's I've seen at TRPC09 and the NorCal match!

Nice deal USMCj! John's definately a class act, and that is above and beyond for sure (you don;t have any Mil ERGO 37mm ST10's laying around, do ya John?) .

USO customer service and proven dependability is what lead me to purchase a 2nd SN3 from them, and it arrived yesterday. thanks for the awesome deal!

My "old" SN3 with a Gap recticle still kicked ass yesterday, and it shot in lowlight conditions very well. As always dependable as ever.

The Single turn Erek knob is still my favorite, and I am a premier heritage owner as well.

This is my first USO (wont be the last) and Im hooked! The EREK is my favorite part, the clicks are so positive and audible. Hope to buy a couple more in the near future.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep. I really wish our department had the budget to put USO's on our new rifles.
</div></div>

You'll never know till you ask
wink.gif

Cheers,

Doc