• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US OPTICS MST-100 with different font .... any ideas why?

TWOMANATTACK

Minuteman
Dec 9, 2010
menifee california
The first few batches of MST-100 scopes that US Optics built had the same font in size and shape as the Original Unertls did. The last couple of runs I have seen, the font is different. It is a different font and Larger. Anyone know what caused this to happen?

Yes i did ask this question some time ago. The answer i got was that something got bumped and accidently changed the font. Now that a new batch of scopes came out and they have the same larger font i have to raise the question once again. I hope that is ok? Seems like if that was the case it would have been rectified on the next set of scopes. I will post some pictures when i get a bit of time. Reason i ask this question again, is i understand there are some changes at USO and maybe someone else can answer that question better. Not that it matters much i still like the product but i am having a difficult time understanding how something got bumped twice. I owned a scope with the larger dont and custom serial number but sold it because of that very reason. QUOTE=augnmike;2959619]Just checking but didn't you post this a year ago too?

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...s-new-larger-font-whats-deal.html#post2084450[/QUOTE]