• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Optics rail for CZ exporter?

Sleeman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2010
Australia
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a company that will export one of the US Optics picatinny rails for a 452 11mm dovetail to Australia? I would prefer one of the DIP ones for the price, but it seems that they might be even harder to get.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: US Optics rail for CZ exporter?

Did you call John & ask him if he'd do it?

You know, I didn't even think to do that, just sent him an email, Cheers

Ok cool, by the looks of it, everyone is having trouble getting a rail. Must mean that the demand for CZ parts is on the rise, which can only be a good thing.

I sent US Optics an email yesterday, might just wait to see what they say.

Thanks for the suggestion XTR, that might be the best way to go.

They took some to the SHOT show, they called me and told me they were shipping me one that they had pulled from inventory for the show. Don't know if there are any left, but considering the price difference and the fact that they are making a lot of stuff for CZs I'd give them my business.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Optics planet has them in stock </div></div>

When I ordered the USO from optics planet my order went through, later in the day I got the email that they were out of stock.

You can try it, but don't count on it.

I've had a hard time before trying to get an Eotech magnifier from optics planet, order went through, then I got an email the next day asking what I wanted it for and who I was. Told them who I am and that I am military and so on, but in the end they wouldn't ship it.

Their policy states that some optics items can not be shipped internationally without an export license.

So this time I sent them an email asking them if they would ship a rail to Australia before trying to order, all I got in reply was a copy of their export policy, but did not tell me if an export license is required.

So I am not very keen to try them again.

Thanks for the advice, I think DIP might be the way to go, unless I hear back from USO directly.

Cheers

I would like the USO base too but can't fight the export regulations (particularly to my country).

May I also suggest an alternative by EGW.

I have recently ordered a rail for my cz with them.

Regards,