• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics Shop

rero360

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2008
South Pasadena, CA
I just got home from Visiting the US Optics facility and I have to say, I was impressed. Jeff took time out to take me around and show me all the work stations and how the internals of the scopes go together and actually function. At the risk of sounding like a fan boy, if anyone is on the fence about buying one, do it. I love my SN 3 and seeing how they are built I am even more impressed. I just wish I could put a USO on every one of my rifles.

Also, the USO girls are just as beautiful in person as they are in the pictures here
smile.gif
and were very friendly as well. I felt a bit over dressed in my suit and tie though lol.

You have a great company John, and may you always be swamped with orders, I know I'll be ordering again in the future.

Re: US Optics Shop

Yup, they are all good people there, never too busy to take the time to show a customer around.

When I went there with my Pop a few years back as we walked into the door I could have swore Panty 6 was standing behind the desk, then a 'Megan' turned around and said ,"Hi!" Always liked them S0-Cal girls, and th eonly thing mo bettah was my sweet Wahine

Been there a couple of times myself. Always good to visit those guys. I keep forgetting to bring a bottle of Segrams 7 for Arnold but I won't forget next time when I pick up my new USO.

Living in Cali finally has some advantage
wink.gif

I love going to USO also, great people, great place.

Haha, I really wasn't paying attention, too busy drooling over the various scopes and the whole setup in general, but I did see a few pair.

I got to handle a SN 9, one of those big bad mofos, wow was that thing huge, I can see that going on something like Later's necked down 20mm project. So whoever ordered one and gets it in a few days or a week, it has already been broken in on the drool aspect, JK, amazing piece of hardware though.

I wanted to say hi to John and Arnold and introduce myself but didn't want to interupt their lunch.

Great guys and always willing to help!
If your not buying stuff made in the USA you are the problem!

Also, the USO girls are just as beautiful in person as they are in the pictures here
smile.gif
and were very friendly as well. I felt a bit over dressed in my suit and tie though lol.
You have a great company John, and may you always be swamped with orders, I know I'll be ordering again in the future. [/quote]

OK. Who is getting the boob job?

Good to hear praise about the shop. If I am ever on that side of the states I will be sure to drop in.