• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics SN12R tactical scope

maxgusmc

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2009
South Coast
Just received a FedEx with my new tactical scope, a US Optics SN12R w/JP reticle. <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">UNBELIEVABLE CLARITY!</span></span></span>
Zeroing tomorrow. Will update after and hopefully post some photos.

Re: US Optics SN12R tactical scope

Will post the picks when I get back from the range tomorrow. I once served as the OIC of the Scout Sniper School at Lejuene. Have never seen the clarity in an optic as I see today in this scope. An SN3 T-Pal is definately in my future for my 308.

Nice. Here is a pic of mine. Had for a few years and love it. Looking forward to the pics...
360344085.jpg

Whoa, looks like quite a beast!

First time to post images. Hope it works.
Here are the photos from zero-day for my new SN12R.

[image]http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/maxgusmc/ZeroSN12R4Apr09-01.jpg[image]

[image]http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/maxgusmc/ZeroDay4Apr09-02.jpg[image]

My First impressions:

It has extraordinarily clear optics, the best I have seen.
I was surprised by the small size of the JP Reticle. It took getting used to.
I couldn't test the BDC to the full 800 yards and will follow up after I get that chance.
Elevation and windage adjustments were exceptionally easy.
Liked the cover on the reticle lighting knob to prevent turning it on accidentally.
The single-ring quick release slide-on mount took more cranking on it than I expected to steady it up.

So far very happy with the purchase.

That's a nice setup. I have two USO scopes and they are really sharp. The clarity is fantastic.

Looks Nice! Looking for optics for my Noveske N4

Trying to decide between the Nightforce / Elcan specter DR or possibly the SN12R

The rifle is a JP15 with JP low mass operating system and adjustable gas system from JP rifles @ www.jprifles.com/1.2.2_JP15.php

Added a MAGPUL PRS stock. The back up sights are the A.R.M.S. #38 STD SWAN SLEEVE RAIL (raised rail w/ integral flip up rear sight) & M.I. MCTAR-FFG flip up front sight.