• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes US Optics ST-10 TPAL & SWFA SS 5-20

Hook Creek

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2010
Catskill Mountains, NY
Been selling all my stuff to upgrade to high end glass. But before I spend $3000.00 on a optic, there's a couple scopes that won't let me click away from them. There is plenty of reviews and videos on the SWFA SS 5-20X50, And I'm sure its a great scope after having one of the fixed 10x. The US Optics ST-10 10x37 at its base price seems like a great scope, But I have never seen one, and cant find any detailed reviews or videos on it. The only thing that I don't seem to like though is the 37mm Objective. the differences between the two scopes are obvious. Fixed vs Variable, and so on. I don't need variable power on my scope. 10x is fine with me. If only someone with both could let me know what they think!

Buy both and sell the one you like the least. The ST10 was/is a very popular scope and I don't think you'll find anything negative on it. I would do the MR-10 but thats just me. I like my variable power scopes. If you like, send me a pm and I'll hook you up with one @ a great price

My MR-10 on my POF