• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics ST-10

Pygmycoho1

Private
Minuteman
May 1, 2009
North texas
This is my first post but I have been looking around for a while. My question is "What makes the US Optics ST-10 better than say the leupold mark 4 in 10x. The prices don't seem to be that different and I think the U.S. is much better but I've never handled either. So you know where I'm comming from, my scope is a burris extreme 6x24x50 and I want to upgrade. Thanks.

Re: US Optics ST-10

There definitly is a difference. Leupy, while a quality optic and I own a few, gets paid for a name. USO is just pure customizable awesomeness. Do a search on here for USO ST-10 and you'll see why we all rave about them.

Oh and welcome to the 'hide. If you can't get your questions answered here, you can't get them answered.

Better glass
better Tracking!!!!!!!!!
better reticles
better durability
better looks
better service
better choices
better/better
better/better/better
better deal by far!!!!!!!!

In what aspect are you looking to upgrade?? The characteristics for those scopes are very different. If you ask yourself what is important to you or your type of shooting you might answer your own question. You may even decide that the Burris is best for you.

The burris is way to much scope for mag and it doesn't track right and it only and 1 inch adjustments. I see you say its better but how better. Remember I haven't looked through anything better than the burris.

I did not say it was better...I said it may be better for you, or how you shoot. If you are going to shoot 1000 yard F-class the exra magnification would certainly be handy. I have seen a lot mote Burris's on the 1000 yard line than ST-10's. It may be better for you if you have to spend a years worth of ammo budget to buy one of the other scopes. You are much better off with you rifle out of the safe and on the range sending lead down range. No point in getting a great scope if you cannot afford to shoot it. That being said, The ST-10 is a great scope for what it is designed to be. I am just saying that the scopes are designed for different purposes.

You can get the upgrades you want with USO. Leup. Tacticals are a very nice option. You have to look through some USO glass.................its very very nice. I've droped my rifle three times and banged my USO scope and it never lost its zero.......I'm clumsy. PAT.

I've been extremely happy with my ST10. I don't think you'd be disappointed...

If mil reticle with moa adjustments are OK by you, then a true MK4 may do it for ya.

I run an ST10 and a MK4 M1 16X.

If you can get a USO you won't be disappointed.

you want to buy my leupold, so i can buy a USO...ill tell you if its better or not
wink.gif

I've had Leupolds over the years, still run a Mk4 today but have a USO on order. The time to buy was at Christmas when they had a 15% off sale or if you qualify for a discount that helps too.

But the price difference between the Mk4 and ST-10 with a couple options is minimal so long as your budget allows. Go for it, you'll be glad you did.