• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics Ts-12x

I just picked one up last week and mounted on my Bergara HMR. I like the windage and elevation knobs on the scope. Pulling up and turning, you get a nice audible click and feel. It's relatively simple to zero the knobs once your zero is set. The unit is super compact and the reticle is super fine. At 3x, I have to really focus to see the reticle clearly. At 12x, the reticle becomes a little easier to see, being that this is a FFP scope. I would like the reticle to be a little darker(beause I'm blind) but for the targets in the distance, where you're trying to see what you're shooting at, I can see where you would want a lighter reticle.

My only complaint about this scope is with the maginification. It is extremely hard to switch from 3x to 12x. Without anything protruding to grab onto, it was extremely hard for me to switch magnification without having to take my cheek off my stock to use my dominant hand to increase or decrease the magnification. I will probably take this off and put it on one of my ARs as I feel this is better suited for that platform.

Attachments

• 5655DDAD-B7C0-4AEB-BC01-C23298E94C66.jpeg
    5655DDAD-B7C0-4AEB-BC01-C23298E94C66.jpeg
    619.6 KB · Views: 207
I just picked one up last week and mounted on my Bergara HMR. I like the windage and elevation knobs on the scope. Pulling up and turning, you get a nice audible click and feel. It's relatively simple to zero the knobs once your zero is set. The unit is super compact and the reticle is super fine. At 3x, I have to really focus to see the reticle clearly. At 12x, the reticle becomes a little easier to see, being that this is a FFP scope. I would like the reticle to be a little darker(beause I'm blind) but for the targets in the distance, where you're trying to see what you're shooting at, I can see where you would want a lighter reticle.

My only complaint about this scope is with the maginification. It is extremely hard to switch from 3x to 12x. Without anything protruding to grab onto, it was extremely hard for me to switch magnification without having to take my cheek off my stock to use my dominant hand to increase or decrease the magnification. I will probably take this off and put it on one of my ARs as I feel this is better suited for that platform.
Thanks. Mine is coming Thursday

I've got a new in the box TS-20 2.5-20 x 50mm posted in the For Sale Section if anyone might be interested. It's been removed from the box - Never mounted or even taken outside.