• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics

HunterH

K9
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2012
Alabaster AL
Been doing alot of research on here about scopes. I was looking at some other companies but USO has really got my attention. Dont know if anyone has seen this video on youtube but it's pretty neat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ewpwPTA6Q&feature=related

When I place my order with you guys if my wife calls just tell her it was only $500.00.

Thanks!

Are there any site sponsors that keep these in stock?

Re: US Optics

You can always buy direct from USO. You can order on their website or call them on the phone

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can always buy direct from USO. You can order on their website or call them on the phone </div></div>

I know that, I was just wondering if anyone had them in stock so I could bypass the wait.

Most people that go USO do it because you completely customize the specs. That's one of the main reasons to order. I even had custom engraving markings done in my scope body. Unless there is a genetic scope configuration you're happy with, which is often stocked by dealers, everything is built to order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icallem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lazy21 where are you?</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lazy21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div></div>

Thank you guy's! Hunter, what did you have in mind? We can work with something I have coming or like many said. Why not go with a build to your specs? Either way, I'll give you a good deal no matter which you choose. Send me a pm/call me (832)519-5041 and I'll do what ever I can to earn your business. Thanks

Julio

+1 for Lazy21, has my custom scope ordered same day and before the check arrived. Not to mention has answered my 2043 questions!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strike33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Lazy21, has my custom scope ordered same day and before the check arrived. Not to mention has answered my 2043 questions!</div></div>

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HunterH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call ya tomorrow. </div></div>

until then

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JERMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Lazy. I got 2 USO sn-3 from him. really cool guy to deal with</div></div>

Jeremy's scope traveled roughly 2100 miles over the North Pacific Ocean before it got to his hands
wink.gif
. J, you have been a great guy to deal with!

Lazy is 100% GTG! Like all the above comments state, Lazy is quick and honest when it comes to USO, and the other items he sales. He even went as far to give me updates on the delivery each day.

With that said, You can't go wrong at all with a USO. I'm on my 3rd one, and 1 Spotting Scope. With what little problems I've had, USO, along with Lazy, have stepped up and made a pain free repair.

You won't regret it.

Yeah Lazy is great to deal with. He really helped me out on mine and came through on helping communicate with USO and get my scope to me.

And as far as your wife is concerned... you got it at a garage sale.

Happens all the time. You would not believe the number of guns, scopes, artillary pieces and old motorcycles I've found at garage sales. And they practically pay you to take them away!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Where have you been over the last year!!!

Such good advice, I gotta right that down :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And as far as your wife is concerned... you got it at a garage sale.

Happens all the time. You would not believe the number of guns, scopes, artillary pieces and old motorcycles I've found at garage sales. And they practically pay you to take them away!

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where have you been over the last year!!!

Such good advice, I gotta right that down :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And as far as your wife is concerned... you got it at a garage sale.

Cheers,

No Kidding!

Things got busy at work and I will be starting a new job with another Law enforcement agency in 2 weeks. I have been emailing with becky and once I get ready to order I will email you guys a photo copy of my police id. What is the usual build time on a scope? I will copy and paste what I built on your site and you can tell me if I am dumb or not
smile.gif

Sirhr </div></div> </div></div>

SN-3 5-25x T-PAL
Color
1 x Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing $0.00
Objective
1 x 58mm T-PAL $0.00
Knob Elevation
1 x US#1 1/10 MIL $0.00
Knob Windage
1 x US#1 1/10 MIL (RIGHT) $0.00
Tube
1 x 34mm $120.00
Parallax Control
1 x T-Pal Left Side Parallax/Focus $0.00
Reticle Lighting
1 x Unspecified $0.00
Reticle
1 x Horus H-37 $400.00
Eyepiece Housing
1 x Lo Profile - Rapid Focus $0.00
Eyepiece
1 x Rapid Focus $0.00
Rings and Mounts
1 x Rings 34mm High 1.35" $250.00

That is what I plan on ordering. Can you give me an estimation on build time if I order in 2 weeks? Does anyone have any reccomendations on any changes I should make and why?

Thanks,
Hunter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would get the erek turret for elevation. </div></div>

Agreed, love the Erek knob.

HunterH. Delivery time can vary, but I think their standard wait is 8-12 weeks? All USO's are FFP

s.i.t. EREK is not needed with a Horus Reticle

Hunter, you would hate yourself for not getting the Erek(I would also get the #3 for the windage). Trust me, it's worth every penny! I'll send you a quote with a erek

My 1.8-10 that I ordered from lazy was ready this week, put the build time right at 6 weeks. Thanks again lazy for the GREAT price and service!