• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes US optics

aussiem1a

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2011
North Georgia
Does anyone know what the build time on there scopes are at the moment. I think I will upgrade to the 3.5x17x44 from a mark 4

Call Milehighshooting and ask when they will have their LR-17's in stock. They should be stocking US Optics scopes very soon and they are awesome to deal with. Though I don't have any personal experience with him, I hear that Lazy21 is also a very good resource for US Optics scopes.

If the in-stock options don't work for you, call US Optics on Monday and ask. They are really good people and I'm sure they would welcome your questions.

Yep contact Lazy 21 on here and he wil take care of you.

I was recently quoted 12-16 weeks. 3-4 months. directly from US Optics.

I have a few in stock, why don't you pm me some specs and I'll see what I can do for you ;)

Thanks guys!