• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US President Joe Biden Mocked After "Shaking Hands" With Thin Air Post Speech

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

A video of US President Joe Biden appearing to turn to shake someone's hand after a speech has left the internet puzzled. There was no one on the stage beside him at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro where he delivered a 40-minute speech on Thursday.

As seen in the video, the 79-year-old Democrat leader finished the speech, then turned right with his hand stretched out in a handshake position. But there was no one on stage who could respond to the US President's gesture. No one from the applauding crowd approached the President to exchange the pleasantry.

qju4skn_biden-blank-handshake-650_625x300_15_April_22.jpg

HILARIOUS!!!!

Maybe he saw the Grim Reaper standing there, he might be getting close.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
he wasnt shaking hands, he turned around and didnt know where the damn stair case was, its clear he was asking someone where do i get off this stage. That unto itself is a major concern ... senile old fool he is.

That was not an attempted handshake good grief. There is plenty of retarded stuff he does that's real, no need to make up crap.

A video of US President Joe Biden appearing to turn to shake someone's hand after a speech has left the internet puzzled. There was no one on the stage beside him at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro where he delivered a 40-minute speech on Thursday.

As seen in the video, the 79-year-old Democrat leader finished the speech, then turned right with his hand stretched out in a handshake position. But there was no one on stage who could respond to the US President's gesture. No one from the applauding crowd approached the President to exchange the pleasantry.

qju4skn_biden-blank-handshake-650_625x300_15_April_22.jpg

HILARIOUS!!!!
He’s actually reaching for a flushable toilet wipe. But his right hand man was not there!

il_340x270.3051475793_2ntd.jpg

I thought the members here were somewhat smart, "THE PRESIDENT" made the hand gesture for "Sol" . Biden has had Close Encounters of the Third Kind , nasty ass tranny in Beijing.

i think he was searching for his handlers to tell him where to go, and i have seen them use similar gestures to direct him.