• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USA Reloads, Germantown PA

Feral Patriot

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2021
Florida
Is anyone familiar with a online company called USA Reloads in Germantown PA for reloading components? They have a $250 minimum order and don't take credit cards. They only take Zelle, Google Pay or bit coin.

• Haha
Reactions: Holliday
It's actually Germansville. Actually not too far from me. When I get some time I'll take a ride over there and check it out. At least they give a physical address. I steer clear of any company that does not.

Reactions: Feral Patriot
It's actually Germansville. Actually not too far from me. When I get some time I'll take a ride over there and check it out. At least they give a physical address. I steer clear of any company that does not.
Please report back. I looked at the website, screams run away.

They have a live chat feature and when I contacted them to verify availability, they said they had large rifle magnum primers in stock. When I first looked at their website, PayPal came up as a payment option. When I entered my order and went to check out, PayPal was not there. I asked about it and was told "we have too much cash in PayPal and can't accept it again until we get some out". I'm thinking WTF? I didn't complete the order.

Google maps won’t give me directions to that address.
22A367C2-9F4B-451A-9F38-691F91B1B831.png

“Hey everyone, here’s a scam site”

What’s with people coming to this site to ask about obvious scams? I’m betting op is the person who made the site.

Reactions: Baron23
I initially thought the website looked legitimate and simply wondered if anyone else had come across it. Didn't mean to interrupt your Latte

They have a live chat feature and when I contacted them to verify availability, they said they had large rifle magnum primers in stock. When I first looked at their website, PayPal came up as a payment option. When I entered my order and went to check out, PayPal was not there. I asked about it and was told "we have too much cash in PayPal and can't accept it again until we get some out". I'm thinking WTF? I didn't complete the order.
I dont know of many if any people selling components that would actually take paypal. They are so anti-gun that they will seize your $ . Good luck getting it back.

I initially thought the website looked legitimate and simply wondered if anyone else had come across it. Didn't mean to interrupt your Latte
WTF legit website takes untraceable payment but not credit cards.

it’s not our latte that we are reacting to, it’s you gullibility.

Reactions: spife7980
When you say "our", am I to assume the forum members elected you to send the disrespectful replies?
I elected him. Youre the dumb ass scammer trying to drum up more scamming business just like every other thread where scum bags try to draw attention to website that no one would otherwise have ever visited.

Reactions: Baron23 and Doc68
I elected him. Youre the dumb ass scammer trying to drum up more scamming business just like every other thread where scum bags try to draw attention to website that no one would otherwise have ever visited.
You don't even know me. Can you point to another post I've made to support your claim. Do you have any other hobbies besides trolling?

You don't even know me. Can you point to another post I've made to support your claim. Do you have any other hobbies besides trolling?
Can you point to a post youve made thats not in regard to the scamsite? Oh, no you cant. You only exist at this point to draw attention to something that only exists to rip people off. Just like every other person who spreads these websites.

Reactions: Baron23
Can you point to a post youve made thats not in regard to the scamsite? Oh, no you cant. You only exist at this point to draw attention to something that only exists to rip people off. Just like every other person who spreads these websites.
I asked one fk'n question as to whether anybody was familiar with this company. They said they had primers in stock. I could get these kind of bullshit replies from libs on Twitter if I wasn't suspended.

You ever wonder to yourself what happened to the guys that used to sell Rolex watches out of their coats in the 80s and 90s?

Now they sell reloading components…

I need Varget and CCI 450's..... Can I get them cheap???

Guys, I think it best to let this one die down. If the OP was a scammer, he's been outed (or at least the site has been). If he's not, then you're busting his balls for asking a question, so he doesn't get scammed.

Either way, it's moot at this point. It's probably best if everyone just move on...

We've had a lot of scammers lately, so I get it. But this thread has reached a useful end.