• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Usatikkariflestore.com, scam or legit?

it is what it is.

So, either find a legit website or go into the PX here... or gunbroker... or start calling local places... it's just a tikka...nothing special and can be found on shelves.
Or order it direct and wait it out, giving you time to stock up on ammo.
last resort, use that site and pray your money doesnt just evaporate because you are impatient.

Last edited:

lead a horse to fish for a day... some shit like that.

I got your feedback, move along little boy…
You know what, go ahead and spend your money on that site. While we are at it I have a special financial opportunity for you! Just have to pay me with gift cards or shitcoins for more info.

some people are entitled to be morons.

Last edited:
Bro, any time you find a website that only takes crypto or Zelle and they are advertising hard to find items that seem to be out of stock everywhere else, you know they are 100% legit and you can buy with confidence. You’re just that much smarter than every other consumer looking for the same product and you’ve identified a new, disruptive, vendor breaking into a market that’s hardly regulated at all!

Best bet here is to get in touch with a Nigerian prince, hook him up with your info, and use that to buy into this new, emerging business. I’d just put your cash in up front, since you can always trust royalty to come through. Definitely ask if you can buy into the company, though.

You know what, go ahead and spend your money on that site. While we are at it I have a special financial opportunity for you! Just have to pay me with gift cards or shitcoins for more info.

some people are entitled to be morons.
Damn, thin skin you have . Why bother trolling ?

I got your feedback, move along little boy…

giphy.gif

buy-ticket.gif

Bro, any time you find a website that only takes crypto or Zelle and they are advertising hard to find items that seem to be out of stock everywhere else, you know they are 100% legit and you can buy with confidence. You’re just that much smarter than every other consumer looking for the same product and you’ve identified a new, disruptive, vendor breaking into a market that’s hardly regulated at all!

Best bet here is to get in touch with a Nigerian prince, hook him up with your info, and use that to buy into this new, emerging business. I’d just put your cash in up front, since you can always trust royalty to come through. Definitely ask if you can buy into the company, though.

this is the one you want
?
thanks for the tips guys. Im too stupid to deduce anything for myself def dont want to get scammed. This seems like the best way to maximize my purchase power for this super rare custom rifle.

@DJL2 not to derail, but, how do i get in on this action? can i send you say 15% of a sum of monies for a return on this prince business? sounds lucrative.
You'd have to be a complete moron to not immediately realize this place is a fucking scam: https://usatikkariflestore.com/accu...azine-10-shot-single-stack-7-62mm-308-rem-ti/
pfft move along, your advice isnt what we are looking for here.

Damn, thin skin you have . Why bother trolling ?

you get what you get.

Imagine being dumb enough that you cant figure out that website which is obviously a fucking scam. Then, getting on here and typing a lame fuck question getting a response, and lashing out.

Why though? We may never truthfully know. However, my theory is that these pea brained fucks are so used to their echo chambers that they cant fathom a reality that doesnt agree with what is already bouncing around in the vast emptiness of their heads.

ah, what the fuck ever... didn't you know no one can make a website that isn't honest and truthful. everything on the internet has got to be true. I dont know what I am talking about, move along.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate