• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision USB to Fischer adapter

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    Anyone interested in a USB to Fischer adapter? With an internal voltage regulator, you can run your devices using a standard cable in a rechargeable pack. The 4 pin Fischer is pretty much the standard port, though I could do Lemo as well.

Any NV or Thermal that uses remote power. The Fisher port is standard for most NVG cables, we can always make other connector cables.
    Would you be able to make a Fischer to 3.5mm audio jack adapter? I'm looking to hook up a pair of Ops Core Amps to a phone for ghetto comms.

Would you be able to make a Fischer to 3.5mm audio jack adapter? I'm looking to hook up a pair of Ops Core Amps to a phone for ghetto comms.
    That would depend on getting the pinout diagram for each end of the cable. I have Amps, might be able ti figure it out, Not sure how they would work with a phone though, the audio jack is normally output only, no mic input.

Reactions: broskibrobro