• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USCavalry.com - Worthless!

Re: USCavalry.com - Worthless!

That's pretty gay, I don't see the reasoning behind it for a hat. Just take your business elsewhere and let them know that via email or a phone call.

Makes sense. Think of what might happen if the enemy got ahold of that hat.

Or some children! Think of the children!

When you signed up did you say you were military? If you state "other/other" it does not ask.

You can't purchase it without the proper credentials, as required below.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
3. E-mail to: [email protected] or fax it to: 270.352.0266.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't rate. </div></div>

Okay...huh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I'm looking for a good Boonie hat. I found this one on their website but I need a military ID or LEO credentials...TO BUY A F*CKIN HAT?!

What a crock of shit! I understand there are some things that shouldn't be sold to the general public but this is nothing short of ridiculous!

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=16552&tabid=548 </div></div>
Problem is bad guys buy the stuff and use it against us! It has happened more than once!!
If it has some stuff which I believe it might, it is restricted for a particular reason. Hell, I'm military and even sent in my credentials and they would not send me unit patches in multicam! They would only sell them face to face. I respect that they are trying to protect soldiers.

That "appears" to be your average, run-of-the-mill, Propper Boonie hat which, to the best of my knowledge unless it is restricted because of the USAF/ABU camo pattern, have always been available to the civilian market. Check with BDU.com or try going to Propper's website and seeing if they list retailers for their gear.

It's probably a flag mistakenly set in their system which restricts the item and prints out that disclaimer. I've ordered boots and BDUs from them and had great service, email or call and ask them, they're very helpful and friendly.

I always thought they were a bit overpriced, Omaha is better and in Dallas, go there one day and plan to spend the day. Hit Cabelas on the way home and call it good.