• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Usda prime beef

tipper

Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
CA
Or is it a utility scrap cut that went in the grinded.

Now lets talk about gun parts. Any parts or fire arms manufacturer that has a contract to build spec'ed parts, is going to have out of spec. parts or you can call them rejects. Do this parts get thrown back into the melting pot, I don't think so. There is a need for these parts, change the spec's an sell them to the dumb consumer. When contract orders are up, these out of spec parts are more plentiful. Right now we are in the dumps.

hC2251D74

1 sentence in and the reply had me lol. Thanks for that Lofty.

I'll just leave this here for anyone interested since the process is a little different with the newer vB vs. old UBB forum software:

1) Click Settings (near the top R-corner of your screen);

2) Click Edit Ignore List (its on the bar of options on the L-side of your screen under "My Settings...My Account..."); and

3) In the box provided, enter your favorite "non-Engrish-speaking muthaflucka" of the day (Lofty's words/image...not mine! ;) ).

Now lets talk about gun parts. Any parts or fire arms manufacturer that has a contract to build spec'ed parts, is going to have out of spec. parts or you can call them rejects. Do this parts get thrown back into the melting pot, I don't think so. There is a need for these parts, change the spec's an sell them to the dumb consumer. When contract orders are up, these out of spec parts are more plentiful. Right now we are in the dumps.

At tipper...look, you may have a legitimate point from time to time (or at least...legitimate to your thinking) that you want to post up/discuss, but when you post something of the quality/nature above (whether you were sober/straight at the time of posting or otherwise...having read some of your other posts...I often wonder), it isn't going to help further your cause or otherwise get you any meaningful responses (in fact...it'll get you the precise kind of stuff you've received thus far in this thread and deservedly so)! Perhaps you aren't really looking for any such responses but are instead just yet another troll in an ever-increasing wave of them on this site some days looking to stir the @#$% and sit back/watch, but if you want to be taken seriously, try taking a little time to better word, spell and punctuate your posts (not to mention think them through just a hair) and just get to the damn point instead of the odd comparisons/lead-ins, tag lines, etc.

Reading his POF post from earlier it seems he must be on a bender today, I remember it reading similarly to this post. Hopefully some worthwhile edits will take place when the hangover has run its course and the topics will garner much discussion.

God speed, brutha!

I bought these back in December. I know they're not Prime, but for Choice these are some of the best I've seen especially at Costco.

2vux6bc.jpg

I'll just leave this here for anyone interested since the process is a little different with the newer vB vs. old UBB forum software:

1) Click Settings (near the top R-corner of your screen);

2) Click Edit Ignore List (its on the bar of options on the L-side of your screen under "My Settings...My Account..."); and

3) In the box provided, enter your favorite "non-Engrish-speaking muthaflucka" of the day (Lofty's words/image...not mine! ;) ).

At tipper...look, you may have a legitimate point from time to time (or at least...legitimate to your thinking) that you want to post up/discuss, but when you post something of the quality/nature above (whether you were sober/straight at the time of posting or otherwise...having read some of your other posts...I often wonder), it isn't going to help further your cause or otherwise get you any meaningful responses (in fact...it'll get you the precise kind of stuff you've received thus far in this thread and deservedly so)! Perhaps you aren't really looking for any such responses but are instead just yet another troll in an ever-increasing wave of them on this site some days looking to stir the @#$% and sit back/watch, but if you want to be taken seriously, try taking a little time to better word, spell and punctuate your posts (not to mention think them through just a hair) and just get to the damn point instead of the odd comparisons/lead-ins, tag lines, etc.

Yes daddy i'll try to do better next time, if your here to do a grammar check I could care less, hated English 101

I bought these back in December. I know they're not Prime, but for Choice these are some of the best I've seen especially at Costco.

2vux6bc.jpg

This is what i'm talking about, this should of went to the grinded, fit for hamburger helper

Yes daddy i'll try to do better next time, if your here to do a grammar check I could care less, hated English 101

Well that is the ONE THING you have said in this thread that makes an ounce of sense!! ;)

Good luck with your continued nonsensical ramblings, tip...I hope that they are kind to you on your search for knowledge/enlightenment. Excuse a guy for trying to extend an olive branch amidst all the funny clips, images, etc. Off to take my own advice on adding folks to the ignore list now. God speed!

Well that is the ONE THING you have said in this thread that makes an ounce of sense!! ;)

Good luck with your continued nonsensical ramblings, tip...I hope that they are kind to you on your search for knowledge/enlightenment. Excuse a guy for trying to extend an olive branch amidst all the funny clips, images, etc. Off to take my own advice on adding folks to the ignore list now. God speed!

I do live life, as in doing not search for knowledge/enlightenment from reading an think I could do that. A word on a page can not do a thing.

I do live life, as in doing not search for knowledge/enlightenment from reading an think I could do that. A word on a page can not do a thing.

I love how, in rebuttal, you provide more fodder for the pundits. I think the appropriate phrase is "stop while you're behind".

There are many examples of his outstanding wordsmithing capabilities if you can handle reviewing previous posts. It is painful.

Lastly, words on a page can certainly do things. For a relevant example, please review gun control legislation.

Steaks are Too thin. I likes' em 1.75 to 2 inches thick.

Forgive Tipper, him just advanced from writing on the screen wif crayons.

QUOTE=ego235;2962735]I bought these back in December. I know they're not Prime, but for Choice these are some of the best I've seen especially at Costco.

2vux6bc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I love how, in rebuttal, you provide more fodder for the pundits. I think the appropriate phrase is "stop while you're behind".

There are many examples of his outstanding wordsmithing capabilities if you can handle reviewing previous posts. It is painful.

Lastly, words on a page can certainly do things. For a relevant example, please review gun control legislation.

i'll will talk to you in away that you will understand, SCREW YOU, you would not talk that way in my face

You're saying you got some blemished parts? Did you order blemished parts? A while ago on another forum, I read a thread by a guy who was all pissed off because he ordered some blem parts, and when they showed up, the anodizing was blemished. Was that you, Tipper?

I don't jump around to a bunch of other forums under different names, although I'm on other sites by the same name. What is this forum you speak of & what is your name on it.

I don't jump around to a bunch of other forums under different names, although I'm on other sites by the same name. What is this forum you speak of & what is your name on it.

I don't recall which site it was or the poster's name( I didn't say it wasn't Tipper, I just don't recall). I "lurk" on some sites where I'm not even a member, so I may not have a name there. I was just curious if my translation of your OP was correct, and if so, did you order first quality parts or blems?

Actually, that seems rather tame. I probably would talk like that to your face. Coworkers occasionally talk that way to me, or vice versa, without ruffling feathers or coming to blows.
It might come down to not reading more into it than what's actually on the page.

I don't recall which site it was or the poster's name( I didn't say it wasn't Tipper, I just don't recall). I "lurk" on some sites where I'm not even a member, so I may not have a name there. I was just curious if my translation of your OP was correct, and if so, did you order first quality parts or blems?

They are new parts not blems. Your vague recall is as your translation of post was incorrect. Next time just ask the question .

So you're saying the parts aren't blemished? I guess I have no idea what you're talking about, then, and asking if you ordered blem parts is irrelevant if the parts are fine.

you want prime beef... my dad raises it (black angus cows)... He can tell you when it was born, what ear tag was in it, if it had a nickname, who it's mother/father was, what pasture it ate in, what stream it drank from, when it died, how long it hung curing.... We eat the good stuff!

When you say "when it died" does that mean from old age. yum