• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Use Dicks and Field & Stream as a place to try on cloths and shoes then buy elsewhere!

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    So I was telling a like minded friend of mine that I won't step foot back in Dicks or FS and the only thing I was going to miss was being able to try on shoes or boots before I buy them. He said what are you talking about you can still go there to look at and try on shoes, boots, and cloths, but then order them online from somewhere else after you figure out the exact size or model you want. I said that is a great idea not sure why I didn't think of that and when I do I will be sure to tell the employee after he or she has made ten trips to the back to find me that perfect size boot now I will be ordering them from someone else and why....LOL

it sucks for the kids working there, as they have no say in corporate policy, but I'm with you on no longer shopping there. Fuck them.

Academy Sports best keep a closed lip over the 2A, etc. I'm running out of local places to shop.

Reactions: tnichols
    Find terminally ill people to sign up for Dick's credit cards and then charge up a ton!

Fuck both of those cowardly corporations. I won’t set foot in either one, on principle alone. Never mind that both suck in selection, prices, etc.

No kidding. How the hell she do that without whipping out the cell phone and checking in on the Hide or playing Angry Birds? Barely had the chance to Prairie Dog. The disgusting part is she didn't grab a bag of macaroni off the shelf to wipe with. Filthy skank. Wait a minute. She didn't even pee pee. How do you drop a deuce and not tinkle? That cray cray. But let's look at the positive side here. She's only about a 1/2 pile high and and a 1/4 pile left, or .5 P high and .25 P left, of center. And that's just whore sighted. Wait till she really gets her dope. :LOL:

I'm laughing at anyone that bought a rifle or ammo at Dick's before any of this.

I mean, if you like paying retail plus 15% for shit, if that's like your thing or something.

Reactions: Bender
    I'm laughing at anyone that bought a rifle or ammo at Dick's before any of this.

I mean, if you like paying retail plus 15% for shit, if that's like your thing or something.

I can’t lie I did buy a cheap REM700 308 for a donor action from them a while back, it was cheaper than buying an actual REM700 action only from any online seller.

Wait a minute. She didn't even pee pee. How do you drop a deuce and not tinkle? That cray cray. :LOL:

No kidding! I'm convinced we have the bathroom numbering system all wrong. There is no going #2 without some #1 happening. There should be #1 and #3 (1+2 = 3).

I took a shit in a pair of size 13 boots their today! Hey, I had to go!!!

We need a Black dude to get arrested for loitering in a Dicks, that'll ruin them.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 9.02.38 PM.png

A clean shit doesn't "plop" like that. A clean shit has some form to it- like a carnivor's turd. That was vegetarian. No way there were no hangers-on. You ever seen a clean cow's ass?

No kidding! I'm convinced we have the bathroom numbering system all wrong. There is no going #2 without some #1 happening. There should be #1 and #3 (1+2 = 3).

No, according to Robert DeNiro, a number 3 is rubbing one out!

Seriously, using these bastards facilities and then ordering elsewhere will destroy them. Make sure you let them know it when you leave so it gets known. When it becomes a "thing" they'll think twice about choosing pop politics over their customers. This will flow on down to other brick and mortars and they'll think twice before pulling this shit. They'll only do it as long as they think it's popular and makes them money.

It's why Starbucks originally didn't wanna be pulled into the argument years back. That was smart.

But Dicks? Don't they realize most people who are into outdoors are also into firearms? Geez... That'd be like Hustler blurring the money shots and still expecting people to buy their magazine!

No kidding. How the hell she do that without whipping out the cell phone and checking in on the Hide or playing Angry Birds? Barely had the chance to Prairie Dog. The disgusting part is she didn't grab a bag of macaroni off the shelf to wipe with. Filthy skank. Wait a minute. She didn't even pee pee. How do you drop a deuce and not tinkle? That cray cray. But let's look at the positive side here. She's only about a 1/2 pile high and and a 1/4 pile left, or .5 P high and .25 P left, of center. And that's just whore sighted. Wait till she really gets her dope. :LOL:

I'm know I'm late to the party, but you really are overthinking this.......:geek:

Barely had the chance to Prairie Dog.

(What, no tippy toe doggy either ?)

When a merchandising firm decides to wantonly destroy saleable inventory on a political whim, it's time the investors should Eject, Eject!

That baby is goin' in...

Greg

Apparently something about they are now actually paying to hire anti gun lobbyists to go to DC to destroy the rights of everybody else.

Clearly, that company is no longer under the control of the folks who founded it...

Wow just when you think things couldn’t get any more screwed up.....a company that sales hunting and fishing equipment is now lobbying for gun control........they can’t file for bankruptcy fast enough hopefully a pro 2A company will buy them for pennies on the dollar!

Wow just when you think things couldn’t get any more screwed up.....a company that sales hunting and fishing equipment is now lobbying for gun control........they can’t file for bankruptcy fast enough hopefully a pro 2A company will buy them for pennies on the dollar!

I think it would be better if they went totally liquidation bankruptcy & nobody paid for their name or anything.
    A much better lesson for all would be virtue signalling CEOs