• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Used Garmin Tactix Delta Solar with AB $800

Fred @ Bison Tactical

Bison Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 18, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    www.bisontactical.com
    My price is $800
    New price is $1399.99 (they are still available new)

I am selling my Garmin Delta Tactix Solar with Applied Ballistics. Some minor wear around the bezel, no scratches on the face, and in perfect working condition!

Comes with the original box and all the "stuff" as well - like cable extra bands ect.

I just got a Tactix 7 version and figured someone can get a great deal on my old one!

Payment via Zelle / Cash / certified check / Wire Transfer - I can take a card, but please add 4% for a card.
    Shipping is at cost - so whatever it cost to ship it to you is what you will pay.

Below is a picture of the device - I will do a factory reset before shipping so it will be back to normal settings.

IMG_2123.JPG

First public reply of "I'll take it" trumps any sort of PM'ing. That being said if you have any questions, just PM me here.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Defender3