• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Used HK usp prices?

HSNARC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2010
Central Illinois
Anybody know what the actual street value of a slightly used HK usp 9 expert would be? Seems like new msrp is around 1300-1500? It’s just not a common enough pistol to have a standard commodity type price like glocks or a vp9/p30. I just want to know what the going rate is as to not be offensive in my offer.

It seems that the USP variants are starting to go up in value, I've seen several of the experts bring $1000-$1150 used, if it has the jet funnel and extra mags 1150-1200 isn't out of the realm.

I had an Expert and have been looking to replace it. From what I see , used market prices for Experts are just about new prices so it doesnt really matter.

I would check current prices on GB and then offer accordingly. As mentioned , the jet funnel and 18 round mags adds a few pennies.