• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Used Staccato P Duo Package

Surma-T

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2022
Las Vegas
Selling my used Staccato P Duo, and all that I bought for it as a package. Round count is around 1000, and has lived in the safe for about 10 months.

Looking to get $2500 for the package as a whole, but will entertain serious offers. However I am not presently looking for trades. Have too much stuff as is.

In this I am including the following along with the Staccato P Duo.

Factory bag with plates and other OEM stuff

Sure fire X300U flashlight

11 in total Staccato 20 round magazines

Safariland Level 3 duty holster (set for optics)

QVO black IWB holster

New 16lb spring for 9 major/38 super major power factor. In case someone wants to run hot rod loadings through it. Never have myself but I did notice some +p and +p+ cycled too fast with the 15lb spring.

I will include the Leupold DPP that is on it if requested however, somehow the glass got chipped on the inside corner which caused a small crack. I’ve been meaning to send the DPP back to Leupold but life has been too busy. If you want the optic to do this yourself, it’s included at the 2500 price.

I will be posting more in depth photographs later this week but I am packing for a quick business trip presently. I’ll also make sure to post the photos of the holsters. The QVO has never been used, the safariland has but is in good condition.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message. I do live in the Las Vegas area as well and would consider in person/at FFL if schedules fit.

View attachment 8052731View attachment 8052732View attachment 8052733

Reactions: Farmerbrown32
Well total failure on attaching photos -_- let’s redo that.
6824C995-04F0-4851-AF03-7AD26063BC33.jpeg
624E2E5D-8454-4E38-875C-69D89F1F9F73.jpeg
58B8A60A-8950-48CA-BEF9-FF163A0DAAD2.jpeg

Let me know if the deal falls through.