• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Used thermal scopes

11bar

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2018
Hooker, Oklahoma
I am trying to get into the thermal hunting game. I have no experience with this tec. I was hoping to find places that used units could be purchased at a discount.
The second question is there a run life for the sensors.
The primary use would be western coyotes
These are a couple I have researched so far
Pulsar thermion
Atn Thor 4
Budget sub 2500
Thanks

Last edited:
Everything has a shelf life. Most have good enough lives, a normal person would not overrun from what little I have read and know about them.

As for discounts, the px here pops a good deal from time to time. Just beware of a deal that seems too good. Do some heavy duty research around here, there are plenty of threads talking about thermals and NV.

Another item in your thread that nigh help is
A- intended use, hopes and dreams of said unit
B- BUDGET.

Reactions: 11bar
I don't know of a company that sells used thermals because I haven't heard any that really have a "buy back" program. The PX is probably your best bet. Don't limit yourself to the PX on just this site though. Look around and see what's out there.

Reactions: 11bar