• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USMC 10X scope on EBay

Kudos to you for being a good man and sharing your find with us. However, there's no history in that scope. It is a USO copy; and, though they bring huge dollars (relatively speaking), the really huge dollars go to the original Unertls.

The person that has it listed, does not give much info on it. I am not knowledgable at all on that scope. I would love to be in a financial position to have a real one with history. Hell I feel lucky to own a Razor! But have seen the go for 10K! J

the seller on ebay is good to go,i just received some return stock bottom metal from them a few weeks ago . the seller emailed me that they would soon be listing a mst100 scope and a return stock.

The person that has it listed, does not give much info on it. I am not knowledgable at all on that scope. I would love to be in a financial position to have a real one with history. Hell I feel lucky to own a Razor! But have seen the go for 10K! J

No you haven't. This scope is a replica. You can call up US Optics right now and get one brand new for less than $3k. The highest a repo USO 10x has gone for is $3600, and that was several years ago when USO was supposedly never making them again (just a sales gimmick they used to sell them quicker as they have done this several times #classless)

Don't confuse this optic OR mount with a real deal Unertl USMC sniper scope as it is neither (and the last several of the real deals have sold from $3500-$6k on CMP site). It is however an exact replica and that is why priced in the $3k range.

Regards,
DT