• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USMC DMR build

Tflhnd1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2003
Sacto, Ca.
I have a DMR M14 stock and want to build it up with an LRB rear lug action. Looking for information on parts sources an a good Smith to do it. I really would like a former or current USMC 2112 who has experience on the system to do the work. Let me know what you think.

Ted Brown, Jon Wolfe, Hook Boutin, Carl Lesiinger, your location says Sacto, JG Gunsmithing rebarreled and bedded mine for me but IMHO the work wasn't on the level of someone like Ted Brown.

Parts = Wolfe has M14parts.com I think it's called, there's Fulton, you could always scrounge around the for sale sections of gun forums for the stuff you need etc. I highly recommend a kreiger stainless, or criterion if you cannot afford kreiger.

Accuracy Speaks will do the build too or at least he used to.

Also bear with me this is from memory, some of those guys are old and might be dead by now.

Find someone who actually built M14DMRS . Your average M1A/14 builder is not gonna be able to weld the scope mount on correctly like PWS and Crane did.