• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

USMC FROG question

CaptainHammer

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
I have looked far and wide looking for some FROG cammies in medium short. I see them everywhere in medium reg and medium long, but never medium short. Does anyone know where to find them?

Re: USMC FROG question

Even when I was in i never saw them in medium short.
I always ended up with med regs or med longs.
No biggie, just fold em up and roll with it. lol

A good buddy of mine had M/S. Not sure if he still has them though. I wore M/R...but a M/S would have fit better (I thought they only came in Reg and long)

they're gonna get tucked in anyway... I wore a med cammie top and the medium frog shirt was almost too tight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cordoba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is "frog" the green digies? </div></div>

no, it's new "outside the wire" uniform. the material is thinner and breathes better than our standard uniform. in the summer, the stuff is money when combined with a carrier.