• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USMC-Navy Cross recipient

Spanky84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
Read the citation, this Marine is a god damn warrior.

557179_10150968952783660_194797555_n.jpg

Re: USMC-Navy Cross recipient

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spanky84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...this Marine is a god damn warrior.</div></div>

+1

Just saw that...AWESOME!!! Beat the enemy to death with his own gun...classic!

GET SOME.I love this,This should be on a beer comercial
When Cliff is done killin he cold chillin a bud.

SEMPER FI

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spanky84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no replies, common SH</div></div>These are the actions of the man most of us wish/aspire to be. Whether we have served or not, such actions are humbling to the average human.

Respect and thankfulness is what is felt here. And I'm sure in so many more places, too. If put in the same circumstances, would we all do the same thing????

We'd like to think we would. The fact of "could" we is a whole other issue. This man did, and therefore, deserves our graces and respect.

Just proves a point that nobody gives a fuck about the good, only the bad.

That's one badasss Leatherneck.

I grew up reading, hearing, and always impressed by stories like this and I haven't lost the sense of awe and the hope that I could act in such a manner one day.

the talking heads in the media should have to end every broadcast with reading of citations like this. it would boost everyone's spirits after they cover all the bad news and crap that is going on.

He walks through the valley of death fearing no evil because he's the baddest motherfucker in the valley....

Semper fi hard charger.

Outstanding! We need not forget that our warriors are overseas right now facing the enemy on a daily basis while we go about our daily routines. Thank the Lord that we have men like this on our side, Semper Fi!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the talking heads in the media should have to end every broadcast with reading of citations like this</div></div>

That's a damned fine idea.

Somebody oughta suggest that to Cavuto, I bet he'd go for it.

Be one helluva long time before he ran out of reading material.

Maybe reminding the C-in-C (...<span style="font-style: italic">any</span> C-in-C...) about what's being published in their name could have some benefit, too.

As a Marine Corps Engineer in RVN, I don't believe I rate a CAB.