• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USMC Recon Sniper course

Thanks for the videos and info

Semper fi

Based on what I see in the videos, it looks like there is civilian training (including self study) that covers everything they do.
exactly...shooting is the easy part

go take a LR and a PRS course and you will see the same or better equipment and the same training techniques

what you cant find in the civilian world is the remaining 99% of being a sniper unless you wonder the country taking separate classes

observation, escape evade, camouflage/conceal, comms, etc

what you cant find in the civilian world is the remaining 99% of being a sniper unless you wonder the country taking separate classes

Not everything needs a class to be learned. One of the best resources for how to move about unnoticed in an urban environment are the enthusiast websites for "urban exploring".

Just a bit of what's out there: https://urbexunderground.com/how-to-urban-explore/

Also, use your brain...........

Reactions: Ronws
I have also seen the video talking about the recon sniper course and is needed. We need sneaky bastards and that takes training. Shooting the rifle at long distance is just part of it. Being a sneaky bastard and getting into position is actually the best skill to have. And provide intelligence data. And, of course target removal, enemy agent interdiction, over watch for other groups.

99% of those classes teaches you how the .mil would do it.

That's not what we need to know.

Suprised they are still using Premiers. I wonder if they get any sort of warranty work when they go down?

Also noticed the Larue Mounts all have horizontal rings. This is very telling.

Cool video, Thanks for sharing.